Code of Conduct

Thread: Suggestions?

Default Suggestions?

Hi - I wonder if any of you could offer some advice on what fragrances I should sample. I've discovered that I love vanisia and Angelique Ancens by Creed, but neither last very long on me. Are there other fragrances along those lines that might last longer? I also love L'Heure Bleue, but my husband thinks it smells like something his grandma would wear, so I don't wear it all that often. I enjoy and appreciate Mitsouko, but I'm not sure that it's really me. Before I spend a fortune on random samples, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!

Default Re: Suggestions?

Quote Originally Posted by pandabear
    Hi - I wonder if any of you could offer some advice on what fragrances I should sample. I've discovered that I love vanisia and Angelique Ancens by Creed, but neither last very long on me. Are there other fragrances along those lines that might last longer? I also love L'Heure Bleue, but my husband thinks it smells like something his grandma would wear, so I don't wear it all that often. I enjoy and appreciate Mitsouko, but I'm not sure that it's really me. Before I spend a fortune on random samples, I was hoping someone could point me in the right direction. Thanks!
    My new absolute favorite fragrance for women is Luctor et Emergo by People of the Labyrinths. It's available at www.luckyscent.com and the notes according to the site are: "precious woods, vanilla, fresh grasses, white florals (and dozens of prized ingredients we can't name!) It also has cherry and almond notes, although not listed.
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Default Re: Suggestions?

Thanks! Luctor et Emergo sounds really interesting, I'll give it a try!