Code of Conduct

Default Ormonde Jayne is A++ in service!

Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know....I was reading and posting on the "free sample" Thread about getting some exotic samples to try and possibly buy down the road and i wanted to tell you how impressed I am by the service at Ormonde Jayne, I sent the request to them on thursday night late and today monday I got the samples all the way from the UK! Thats fast service! Not only that but I love the iskafarand (sp) and Ormand PH fragrances they are almost like Creed in their complexity and depth....I think I am gonna splurge and buy a bottle of each..... The ormand ph smells like M7 musk and mystery with the sweetness underneath it of Vera Wang.....the Iskafarand smells like the dry down of some really really good fragrances (like issey blue) but thats the top notes and when it drys down it metomorphisizes into something even better!

They have a customer for life here because of their fragrances and the outstanding service.

Chris (Pugsley)

Default Re: Ormonde Jayne is A++ in service!

BTW I live in North Carolina btw

Hey Pugsley_f5, could you share the Ormande Jayne contact information for obtaining samples? Thanks!

check out the thread on samples on the first page in the forums

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley_f5
    check out the thread on samples on the first page in the forums
    Thanks, Pugsley!

Thumbs up Re: Ormonde Jayne is A++ in service!

Quote Originally Posted by Pugsley_f5
    Hey Guys,

I just wanted to let you know....I was reading and posting on the "free sample" Thread about getting some exotic samples to try and possibly buy down the road and i wanted to tell you how impressed I am by the service at Ormonde Jayne, I sent the request to them on thursday night late and today monday I got the samples all the way from the UK! Thats fast service! Not only that but I love the iskafarand (sp) and Ormand PH fragrances they are almost like Creed in their complexity and depth....I think I am gonna splurge and buy a bottle of each..... The ormand ph smells like M7 musk and mystery with the sweetness underneath it of Vera Wang.....the Iskafarand smells like the dry down of some really really good fragrances (like issey blue) but thats the top notes and when it drys down it metomorphisizes into something even better!

They have a customer for life here because of their fragrances and the outstanding service.

Chris (Pugsley)
    I'm so glad to hear this, as I just ordered a bottle of the Isfarkan online. I had a sample of it a while back, and it never seemed to leave my mind, so.... I did get a nice email from one of their sales people, so I'm already impressed with that.

Youll love iskar it smells on drydown like a better developed drydown version of Aquaman by Rochas....the top notes though are almost indescribeable..... awesome is the only word that comes close!

ttt