Code of Conduct

Default Visiting London: l'artisan

decided to buy something of l'artisan.
    when i was in lithuania i wrote e mail to l'artisan. asket to send 6 samples. They send me 2 - 1)tea for two and 2)dzing

Dzing is too mascular for me. not very romantic scent.

Tea for two- yes, i liked it. it's very animalistic. rainy lithuanian weather. tea for two and passion. i probably will by tea for two.

Was in Harrods. They sell on the 1 floor just l'artisan candles.
    Liberty is closed. House of fraser in Oxford street when i was in london previos time had L'artisan. Now they do not sell them.
    In Selfridge i've found: musc et mur, mimosa pour moi, passage d'enfer, l'eau l'aritsan ; and some others...(about 8).but they had no merchant loup, volieur de rose, timbutku, dzing, tea for two....

i don't know weather i am correcy but in passage d'enfer i could feel something from T.Mugler A-man

Diptyque Phylosikos and L'artisan Figuer are very simmilar. they surprised me. why? it's a scent not of flowers, fruits, but of vegetables

today i go to l'artisan shops: i do not know which one is the best (there are 3 l'artisan shops in london- one in city, one near queensway, the other- near bond street);
    interesting do they sell or give samples. because it's hard to understand such scents at once. usually you fall in love with them after not the first sniff...

i do not know, weather tea for 2 is the best choise?
    i'll try and others. what would you sugest?
    my absolute favorites: egoiste chanel; opium edp; and musc ravageur (got sample of it)
    i like scents with sillage; impressive ones

Default Re: Visiting London: l'artisan

Hello,
    It might help you to read the current "House Referendum" thread, which is on L'Artisan. There's a lot of good information and descriptions there.
    Good luck with experimenting. I hope you find some winners.
    RM

I think Tea for Two is an excellent fragrance. It's long lasting with moderate sillage. Nice smokey tea scent that for me works even in hot weather.

Go for it!

Tea for Two. Rich woody oriental

Have fun.

Quote Originally Posted by DreamerII
    i like scents with sillage
    L'Artisan Parfumeur makes some wonderful fragrances, but I don't think that "scents with sillage" is one of the things a person thinks of when attempting to describe the fragrances of L'Artisan Parfumeur.

so, i was in l'artisan shop near bond street station;
    was smelling there all of l'artisan scents
    and finaly... bought... TEA FOR TWO

also asked for 2 samples (passage d'enfer- this one is really nice: real hell; but a problem -weather to buy passage d'enfer for 70 or Mugler Aman - for 20 (50ml)- on sale in Harrods). Passage d'enfer i think is better, not so sharp, cloying.