Code of Conduct

Default Bvlgari PH = FISH!?

I know. Crazy!!! I love Bvlgari with a passion, but I usually only wear it to work. It gets enough use there that I just don't feel the need to wear it around the house or out at night (it wouldn't be good for nighttime anyway).

Well, I had the urge to wear it around the house the other morning and my girlfriend thought it smelled like FISH!! She never actually accused me of smelling like fish, but whenever I was nearby, the house mysteriously had a fishy odor. And I assure you there was no fish nearby. Well, after this happened a few times, I put 2 and 2 together and washed the Bvlgari off. No more fish comments. I guess I'll just have to keep wearing it to work.

Anyone else had someone tell them they smelled like something COMPLETELY RANDOM because of their cologne? I know I can't be the only one.

Default Re: Bvlgari PH = FISH!?

That has happened to me wearing Odeur 53. I'm not sure what it is that make people pull out that comment, but I've heard it about other frags as well... I wouldn't worry too much about it.

Man, It's really crazy, because Bvlgari is nothing but tea, tobacco and some sweet note! Well, maybe It's your skin chemistry that makes a weird combination with the fragrance...

I thought you got the title of the thread wrong.. If any Bvlgari were to smell like fish, it would be Aqva..which doesn't really smell like fish either.. If they think Bvlgari pH smells like fish, let them smell L'eau Bleue D'issey pH next time!

Quote Originally Posted by LiveJazz
    I know. Crazy!!! I love Bvlgari with a passion,
    sounds like you love Bvlgari with a "poisson" is more like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Xen
    I thought you got the title of the thread wrong.. If any Bvlgari were to smell like fish, it would be Aqva..which doesn't really smell like fish either.. If they think Bvlgari pH smells like fish, let them smell L'eau Bleue D'issey pH next time!
    Ditto. I also find that Bulgari PH has some musk in it, but no fish notes. Perhaps a bad reaction on skin? You might try it again and see if she still thinks it smells like fish. Just don't let her know what it is.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

I get a potato-like smell from the PH. But not the PHX.
    There is no Nose....

Unhappy Re: Bvlgari PH = FISH!?

Quote Originally Posted by Joel_Cairo
    sounds like you love Bvlgari with a "poisson" is more like it.
    oh har...

Once when I wore Tea for Two a friend asked if I had been smoking dope. Another time I was wearing it a passerby in a shop said I smelled like mothballs. A third time a friend hugged me and asked what kind of special wood closet I kept my coat in.

No fish yet though.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.