Code of Conduct

Default Jill Sander Pure Men & Sun Men

I tried Pure Men yesterday afternoon, and wasn't that impressed. It wasn't all that strong and disappeared quickly - until - I was washing up before going to bed last night, and started wondering what that wonderful smell was that was hanging around me. The Pure Men had made an unexpectedly strong comeback. I guess it's a bit like Gucci Rush, and needs a bit of moisture to activate it. I suddenly regretted not having bought it.

Today I was quite impressed with the strong, summery oriental Sun Men - it's one bright ambery scent.

Gift sets of both were going quite cheaply at a local department store (Myers) so I bought them both, together with Sander's Pure Women for my ladyfriend.

Has anybody else tried these two?
    Renato

Default Re: Jill Sander Pure Men & Sun Men

I actually got the gift set of Sun Men from perfume bay. I tried it on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Very summery and easy to wear. Not a super scent like some of my niche scents. I think it will work well for the summer though. I like it even though it didn't get very good reviews in the directory.

Default Re: Jill Sander Pure Men & Sun Men

Quote Originally Posted by scent_addict_2002
    I actually got the gift set of Sun Men from perfume bay. I tried it on Saturday and really enjoyed it. Very summery and easy to wear. Not a super scent like some of my niche scents. I think it will work well for the summer though. I like it even though it didn't get very good reviews in the directory.
    Good to see that you liked it.
    If anything I'd class it as extremely strong - it's still hanging around under my wrist 21 hours after I sprayed it there.
    I had it pegged as a super scent from the first spray - but it's the middle of winter here, so I don't really know how well it'll last in summer.

I still can't figure out how they put something "sunny" in a bottle, but they did!
    Renato