Code of Conduct

Default Designer fragrance for the summer?

Could anyone recommend a nice fresh aquatic designer fragrance for the summer? ( I already have acqua di gio and cool water ). Thanks
    "Blessed are the pure in heart for they will see God..." (Jesus Christ)

Default Re: Designer fragrance for the summer?

Not sure if this is designer but bvlgari aqva is the way to go for me.

Monsieur Balmain

Banned

Bulgari Aqua pour Homme Marine by Bulgari - Initially, one is slapped with a bitter citrus, provided by the sharp grapefruit and sour neroli brigarade, slowy tempered by the fruitiness of sweet melons and somewhat medicinal cucumber. From afar, a sprinkling of saltiness beckons the invigorating opening to its waiting middle. Here, in the heart, a magnificent stew brews with the pine-like, tangy rosemary flower, coupled with what I venture to say is calone with its watery, marine and ozone accord as well as posidonia, with its sea grass, vegetal highlight and oceanic spiciness, to furnish a delightful, fresh, seashore apparition. Transitioning to its untroubled base, white cedarwood with its crisp, dry and clean woodiness carries the piece to its comforting drydown. This unique, brine composition, a treat to be enjoyed in the warm weather of spring and summer, has good projection and average longevity.

&

L'Eau par Kenzo pour Homme by Kenzo - Initially, one is treated to a biting and sparkling blast of yuzo, somewhere between a grapefruit and a mandarin orange, with its lemon-like tangy and floral aspects. This sharp and bright citrus slowly pairs with ho leaf, which tinges the pseudo-lemon with its spicy and sweet, floral and rosewood overtones, yielding an almost lemon, furniture polish accord, morphing the stark citrus into a luscious smoothness. The refreshing, watery middle beckons. Here, in the heart, the pseudo-lemon is immersed in a bath of lotus flower, with its lovely, water lily greenness with a hint of mint, sharp and fresh ozone notes, as well as refreshful aquatic notes, with its faint, marine and mint accord, and steeps into a soothing lemonade. Pleasant white musk usurps the cool blend into the awaiting base, imparting its sweet and floral facets, and its cohort, green pepper, adds a kiss of earthiness before meandering to the light and airy drydown. A wonderful fragrance to be turned to in the heat of the summer, this fresh and crisp composition is a vibrant, green, lemony and woody scent, and has average longevity and projection. In the sweaty dog days of the summer, you need this!