Code of Conduct

Default Does everyone already know...

that Gendarme is on discount at Sephora? I mentioned it in another thread, but some may have missed it. You can get Gendarme 20 for $36, Classic for $31.

I picked up 3 (.34 OZ sprays) of the Sinful 7 for $5 each (Envious, Lust and Excess, which my research showed were the most masculine).

Just thought y'all'd like to know.

Default Re: Does everyone already know...

Quote Originally Posted by ChuckW
    that Gendarme is on discount at Sephora? I mentioned it in another thread, but some may have missed it. You can get Gendarme 20 for $36, Classic for $31.

I picked up 3 (.34 OZ sprays) of the Sinful 7 for $5 each (Envious, Lust and Excess, which my research showed were the most masculine).

Just thought y'all'd like to know.
    Are you referring to online sephora, or your local one and if so which one? Thanks

It's online, too... and yep, I took advantage of a 4 oz Gendarme for $31!

As I've wanted to try Gendarme for eons (and I already had a Sephora gift card), I thought that this was too good of a deal to pass up.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 11th July 2006 at 10:17 PM.
    Top 5 for Late Summer:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) Aventus - Creed
    3) Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    4) L'Humaniste - Frapin
    5) Millesime Imperial - Creed

My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."

Chuck- how are the sins? I haven't tried them because I assume that they're gimmicky and that not much thought or work went into them, but if you tell me otherwise that would be awesome.

Giraffe,

I'll let you know when I get them. Since they were so cheap, this was a blind buy for me!