Code of Conduct

Default New: Laura Biagiotti Due

Due Uomo: features limette, anise, incense, coconut milk, sage, galangal, vetiver, patchouli and opoponax

Due Donna: has notes of green mandarin, orange blossom, magnolia, jasmine, rose, amber, peru balsam and sandalwood

Italian designer Laura Biagiotti is launching her latest fragrance range, Due, with an identity and packaging design by Dew Gibbons.

The bottle design is inspired by Venetian Murano glass to give a handmade feeling to the collection.

Default Re: New: Laura Biagiotti Due

I happen to really like Laura Biagiotti and her Roma Uomo is always in my fragrance wardrobe. I can't wait to smell 'Due". It's not available here in the U.S., but next time I'm in a duty-free shop, i'll definitely check it out. Thanks!
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Oooooh! Exciting!

Due (Uomo) sounds definitely quite interesting. Hopefully it will be strong enough, sweet and delicious Oriental.

This is the coolest sounding mix in a long time, and I too respect this house, apart from Acqua di Roma all their stuff is great.

MMM

Oh, i thought she was pregnant and was due to give birth to another nose or something...

I think Due with stress on the "e"? meaning two in Italian, if I'm not mistaken. Love Roma Uomo! It's one of my fave! Funny, some girls told me they get hungry everytime they smell Roma Uomo, it reminds them of freshly baked orange/vanilla sugar cookies! So I hopefully it will make them want to taste me, hahahaha.
    Top faves: Aramis Devin,Balenciage PH,Zino Davidoff,Trussardi Uomo,BlackXS,Sybaris,Furyo,HoHangClub,Santos Sport,KriziaSpazio,CarverVetiverDry,GIT,AmberSulta n,TeaForTwo,Dzing.
    My drobe: www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/47

Here is the ad

Smelled it at Oslo airport two weeks ago...Started out fruity and fresh, a little unoriginal but quite good. Then something really weird entered (must be the Galangal), which some may find a little interesting...

The bottle looks terrible in real-life; looks like a knockoff..

Sampled it too. Smelled a bit like a mix of Roma uomo and Boss Botled.

Quote Originally Posted by abimanyu
    I think Due with stress on the "e"? meaning two in Italian, if I'm not mistaken. Love Roma Uomo! It's one of my fave! Funny, some girls told me they get hungry everytime they smell Roma Uomo, it reminds them of freshly baked orange/vanilla sugar cookies! So I hopefully it will make them want to taste me, hahahaha.

Yeah but they should want to taste you anyways ya know? Its just common courtesy. Haha

Last edited by Trasker; 13th August 2006 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    Here is the ad

Man that ad is pure formaggio...

Bought/wore it today and to my nose it is 99% Xeryus Rouge with a bit softer and more modern basenote. Nice scent but terrible cheap bottle.

Mic.

Has anyone seen this in the UK yet? Can't find it online.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Mic
    Bought/wore it today and to my nose it is 99% Xeryus Rouge with a bit softer and more modern basenote. Nice scent but terrible cheap bottle.

Mic.
    I couldn't pinpoint so far, but now I think you are right. For me not really pleasant, kind of in-the-face smell, but I admit it's rather manly.

I tested in few days ago. Very fruty but with some bitter unpleasant note which I can't indetify. All in all a dissapointment for me.