Code of Conduct

Default Another Elevator Story

Kind of a brief, weird, surreal kind of moment.

I went out for some drinks tonight and I was coming home, alone. I was coming up the back steps to my building and standing by the door was this trashy looking woman and a shady looking black guy I've never seen around here before. Well, I opened the door and entered, expecting to hear two sets of footsteps behind me... but I only heard one.

As I got to the elevator, I was holding the door for the person behind me (it turned out to be the woman) and simultaneously, I slowly stretched out my leg forward karate-style and hit the button for the elevator with my toe. The woman was amused by this. She just looked up through her sunglasses at me (it was 3:15 AM, no less) and said, "You're funny." She was really messed up. As I got on the elevator, i hit the button for my floor and asked her for hers. She said "Eight" and then suddenly leaned forward into me. She buried her face into my shoulder and calmly inhaled me until my floor came up first. She didn't say a word about it, she didn't need to, but I could tell she loved my fragrance, which was Joop! Rococo for Men.

My floor came, the doors opened, I reached back and flicked my fingers across her bangs, and told her to have a good night.

It was something out of some 80's commercial. Wish you guys could have seen it.

Default Re: Another Elevator Story

How come stuff like this never happens to me!

Indie, man ... your life is one big Seinfield episode

My best elevator story (scent related) is just some GORGEOUS woman (messed up too) ripping one right next to me on the way up to the next to last floor at the Mirage in Vegas. Needless to say, I pounded unmercifully on the 4th floor button to get the hell out of there before the cloud choked me.

But Joop! Rococo ... wow. Didn't think much of my sampling of it but I may have to give it another shot.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321

My best elevator story (scent related) is just some GORGEOUS woman (messed up too) ripping one right next to me on the way up to the next to last floor at the Mirage in Vegas. Needless to say, I pounded unmercifully on the 4th floor button to get the hell out of there before the cloud choked me.

But Joop! Rococo ... wow. Didn't think much of my sampling of it but I may have to give it another shot.
    LOL. Didn't see that coming.

Lol
    Current Top 5

1. Creed Aventus
    2. A*Men Pure Malt
    3. L'instant Extreme
    4. Nasomatto Duro
    5. CDG - Kyoto

Overcome By Fumes

If I recall Rococo as I think I do, she must have been quite wasted. Funny story nonetheless. It's amazing how elevators become little shared worlds for a brief few moments, and these sorts of things happen.

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321

Sort of like ships that "pass" in the night...oh well, maybe not so funny. We don't want anyone dying from "fragrance overload"!