Code of Conduct

Default GIT and SMW on ebay

Hi guys,
    I just won an auction, silver mountain water for 32.01 + 8 bucks shipping. It seems too good to be true, but I figured for this price it was worth the risk. Anyone have experience with the seller, bisys00 ? He is liquidating a bunch of GIT and SMW on ebay, and feedback is almost all positive.

Default Re: GIT and SMW on ebay

i'm normally not suspicious of ebayers, and i buy a lot of perfume on ebay, but there are /far/ too many complaints of "fake" and forgery with this seller. every time a person claims it's a fake, the seller acuses them of being a scam artist? way toooooo sketchy for my tastes. still, good luck, and let us know if in fact this is authentic juice.

Yeah, I might be getting scammed- but, I will make sure I contact my credit card company if it is fake. Hopefully, they can do something about it.

Depends on what size it is. If its $32 for 1oz., on ebay thats a realistic option.

I saw this guy last week and decided to go with somebody else. I paid $60 for a GIT which seems safer than spending $30

M
    Last edited by mentallo; 24th July 2006 at 08:05 PM.
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    WANTED buy/swap: Creed "Acier Aluminum" , L'Occitane "Eav des Bavx", Comme Des Garcons stuff especially "Dry Clean"
    Current Top 10: TM Cologne, Mark Birley, Dzing, Vetiver Extraordinaire, Geir, Divine's "L'Homme de Coeur", Penhaligons 'Endymion",
    Creed Original Vetiver, Diptique Tam Dao, Hugo Boss "Spirit"

Pat, I just won an auction from him too! I got GIT for $43+shipping. Not too bad, eh? It best be real, or I'ma bring this guy down. Seriously. I'm really excited/nervous to get it in the mail!

Got my GIT in today from Seller "njbestsale" and apparantly the cap was broken and glued back together. This was of course not mentioned in the auction.

Wrote a email to the seller but have not heard back.

M
    WANTED buy/swap: Creed "Acier Aluminum" , L'Occitane "Eav des Bavx", Comme Des Garcons stuff especially "Dry Clean"
    Current Top 10: TM Cologne, Mark Birley, Dzing, Vetiver Extraordinaire, Geir, Divine's "L'Homme de Coeur", Penhaligons 'Endymion",
    Creed Original Vetiver, Diptique Tam Dao, Hugo Boss "Spirit"

Hell, as long as the juice is real, you can break my creed caps all day long for 60 bucks. Good score.

NJBESTSALE is known for selling fakes. I wouldn't consider that a good score. I know this post is really old, but if this guy is still running his flim-flam machine on ebay, I thought I would help another buyer avoid this scammer.

Buying 4oz Creeds on Ebay is just trouble
    not worth the hassle
    your better off buying it elsewhere at a reputable online seller
    Off-Site Decants =) (updated 05/16/12)
    http://flacon.ambaric.net/viewtopic....7994440fd3c0ab