Code of Conduct

Default Basenotes 6th Anniversary Challenge!

OK YOU know who you are. You're the lads and lasses with over 400+ posts who have NOT yet become official Basenotes Supporters!

In honour of this esteemed fragrance forum and Grant, I challenge all of you sitting at the fragrance bar to JUST DO IT!

Just like PBS!

Cheers!
    Graffham

Default Re: Basenotes 6th Anniversary Challenge!

Before we do that, I would like to know how come we cant view all the the reviews of the fragrances in the directory? Only the top 5-6 reviews are shown.
    -

Ooops! fixed now!

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    Before we do that, I would like to know how come we cant view all the the reviews of the fragrances in the directory? Only the top 5-6 reviews are shown.

While we're being a bit nit-picky, could you also show how many reviews each member has next to their review? I'm not saying that someone with 5 reviews knows less than someone with 305 reviews, but people with more reviews are often a bit more insightful into which fragrances may be similar or better, and they're less likely to be a company employee "astroturfing" their fragrance (I don't know how much this actually happens, but I'm sure it does).

Oh yeah, and the search shouldn't be case-sensitive... no fragrances show up unless you capitalize them.
    Last edited by Stuffman; 26th July 2006 at 05:48 AM.