Code of Conduct

Talking Demeter Pipe Tobacco

Hey guys I was checking out a good deal on ebay for this it sounds awesome I love the smell of pipe tobacco, has anyone smelled this it sounds delicious?

Pugs

Default Re: Demeter Pipe Tobacco

I have smelled it and its nice. I also have "Humidor" which is great also. when ever I stand in a large humidor room in a cigar store, I always think that I could live here it smells so awesome. Well, now I can
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    WANTED buy/swap: Creed "Acier Aluminum" , L'Occitane "Eav des Bavx", Comme Des Garcons stuff especially "Dry Clean"
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------
    Current Top 10: TM Cologne, Mark Birley, Dzing, Vetiver Extraordinaire, Geir, Divine's "L'Homme de Coeur", Penhaligons 'Endymion",
    Creed Original Vetiver, Diptique Tam Dao, Hugo Boss "Spirit"

Default Re: Demeter Pipe Tobacco

Hmmmmmmmm...... I dunno I smoked pipe tobacco for 3 hours every night for over 30 years and there is pipe tobacco and there is "pipe tobacco". They are like fragrances in that they are made up of all types of tobaccos, some with additives added, some pure tobacco. Latakia smells nothing like burly, etc.

Having said that, I'd expect that cologne to smell like a 'sweet'(vanilla, cherry, chocolate, etc.) pipe tobacco...................

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]