Code of Conduct

Default Live Jazz a fake or old?

I just got a bottle of Live Jazz off ebay...I think it was out of someones personal collection.....snagged a good deal on it....though it doesnt smell as monumental as folks on here made it out to be.....mine smells like a spruced up version of Curve...I can smell the curve undercurrents in it......but with more depth....is this correct? It may be old IDK, does this sound right?

Would anyone happen to have a sample spray vial of live jazz they could give me to compare?

Thrax

Default Re: Live Jazz a fake or old?

Live Jazz really isnt as good as it is cracked up to be. A WHOLE lot of people dont like it. I am one of those people. If you can smell Lemon Mint toothpaste with some sickening Cilantro in there then its the real stuff, and if you cant then it probaly smells just as bad as the real stuff.

lol, Live Jazz is a good frag, albeit a bit overhyped on basenotes. If you smell the sour lemon peel/grapefruit note upon initially spraying it, you know you got the real stuff
    -

is the curve similaritites in notes valid?

Thrax

I dont get any curve out of it...

does anyone have a small sample i could compare head to head with what i have...I cannot stand curve...its soo whored out theses days everyone wears it, ive smelled it soo much it makes me want to gag!

If Live Jazz smelled more like Curve, I'd like it a lot more.

I can never figure out what to do with Live Jazz.
    Original Jazz strikes me as a scent for a more formal setting, definitely not a casual one. Whereas Live Jazz strikes me as appropriate for neither, nor is it a cool weather scent, nor does it strike me as a particularly good warm weather scent.
    Renato

Thumbs down Re: Live Jazz a fake or old?

Last edited by Derawk; 26th November 2009 at 07:15 PM.

So many Live Jazz haters. I personally love it. You should get a blast of citrus and mint in the topnotes. Always makes my mouth water. Great in hot humid weather. Sorry though,.. I'm without any empty samples vials at the moment or else I'd send you one.
    Last edited by Trioxin; 27th July 2006 at 04:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxin
    So many Live Jazz haters. I personally love it. You should get a blast of citrus and mint in the topnotes. Always makes my mouth water. Great in hot humid weather. Sorry though,.. I'm without any empty samples vials at the moment or else I'd send you one.
    I don't hate it, but don't know what to do with it.

Interesting your comment about hot & humid. It doesn't get that humid where I live, but on reflection, I can see how Live Jazz might be able to better survive a bout of humidity that would wash most of the other ones away.
    Renato