Code of Conduct

Default How Do I Post Pictures?

I've tried several times to post photos in the Off Topic forums, but I can't seem to have any success. I can paste a link from my photo hosting gallery but that's about it. How can I post photos? I have a Mac.. does it matter? Thanks!
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Default Re: How Do I Post Pictures?

It's easy... you only need the exact link to the pic you want to post. Pay attention: the link must be a link to the pic and not the link to the web page where's the pic posted...

Example:
    http://www.pbase.com/rends/image/37897371 This is the link to the web page...

http://mishilo.image.pbase.com/u10/r...oKothepark.jpgThis is the link to the pic. You must use this one.

In order to post the pic you can include che link into the tags [IMG]...link...[/IMG]
    or you can use the aided procedure with the "post image" icon pasting the link to the image inside there.
    The result will be this one:

Hope to have helped you, buddy!
    Mag

Smile Re: How Do I Post Pictures?

Thank you Mags! If I have further questions, I'll just PM you. I appreciate it, my friend.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Blog Entries

Default Re: How Do I Post Pictures?

Well it showed up here for a minute. Then did this empty box thing.
    Last edited by Saintpaulia; 17th May 2011 at 12:37 AM.
    "Classics aren't classics because they seem old but because they seem always new". Tania Sanchez