Code of Conduct

Default New: Pure Poison ELIXIR by Dior.

From Aufeminin.com

Name: Pure Poison Elixir
    Brand: Christian Dior (LVMH)

Pure Poison Elixir is a more powdery, ambery and woody version of the original Pure Poison edp.
    Notes: orange flower, jasmine sambac, Petit Grain, green madarin, vanilla, cacao bean.

Packaged in a holographic purple bottle with "Prada-type" spray pump.

Launch September.

Default Re: New: Pure Poison ELIXIR by Dior.

I bet this will be ABSOLUTELY AWESOME!!!!!!! I cant wait to try it as i love Pure Poison. From the description it sounds like it could be pretty masculine.
    Awesomeguy

Thanks, Cedric!
    I`m excited to try this one, since I liked Pure Poison, although all I remember from it now is the initial burst of clean, lovely smelling white flowers (have no idea of the notes, but that is the feeling I had about it), which disappeared rather quickly, to return later on, transformed into something more warm/ambery/musky. Got lots of compliments on it (but only from women, I should add, hubby didn`t like it, nor did some other males I asked for their sincere opinion...)
    I do NOT like the "Prada-type" spray pump; looks good on the Prada bottles, but not at all on this one, I think!!!

thanks for the info! that clears my doubts cause there was another version of Pure Poison that came out last year in december in France (Pure Poison Esprit de Parfum) and i thought it was gonna be the same scent but clearly it wasn't, and me, being a huge fan of PurePoison, will get this one blind!

Thanky you. Sounds like i might like it better than the original...
    "They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
    Edgar Allan Poe

http://perfumum.blogspot.com/

Thanks Cedric

Yet another very interesting sounding fragrance to look forward to... I’ve only recently fallen in love with Pure Poison but still have not added it to my ever expanding collection… I will though… and really cannot wait to try this one…

Also, I for one really enjoy that add! It looks slightly menacing, but in a provocative way… love her make-up & the bottle from what I can see looks awesome too
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

I've always liked the original. This one sounds like a winner! Can't wait to smell it.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Quote Originally Posted by castorpollux
    thanks for the info! that clears my doubts cause there was another version of Pure Poison that came out last year in december in France (Pure Poison Esprit de Parfum) and i thought it was gonna be the same scent but clearly it wasn't, and me, being a huge fan of PurePoison, will get this one blind!
    Never saw Pure Poison esprit de parfum, they only had it in Poison! So nice to see so much originality from a brand like Dior: everybody made the elixir stuff this year, from Clinique to Yves Rocher, and everybody does the pump spray, since Prada had the idea of re-taking it out of the shelf! Even Calvin Klein's Euphoria will have one !!