Code of Conduct

Thread: Echo?

Default Echo?

Echo? Echo? Echo? Echo...

I guess that's a really crappy joke, but I want to know what people think about Davidoff Echo. I love most of the Davidoff Cool Waters, Deep being my favourite, though I found the eponymous Davidoff to be awful. Speaking of which I'l be selling a bottle of it here...

How does Echo compare? Does it smell like any other fragrance I might know? I can get a bottle really cheap, so it's worth a blind buy, though I read some reviews on this site about monkey vomit!

Just want to know what people think.

Default Re: Echo?

I keep a mini of this at work to use when my SOTD fades out. It is a decent scent somewhat like Azzaro Chrome with that soapy metallic smell. I did get a compliment from someone at work who asked if I was wearing Hugo.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

Default Re: Echo?

My favorite bottle! Also the juice is pretty good - just what I was looking for this summer. The scent is not terribly unlike Chrome, but it is smoother and more clean. It really smells exactly how it is marketed to smell: metal, liquid, air. It is very synthetic, but pleasant nevertheless, and never gets cloying in any weather. If you're a fan of Chrome or Tommy T, you'll feel right at home with this.