Code of Conduct

Thread: The Happy line

Smile The Happy line

Clinique's Happy that is...
    wich one is the best for you?

Happy
    Happy for men
    Happy Heart
    Happy Holiday (this to me ,is the best!)
    Happy to be
    Happy in Bloom (really like this one too)

and what would you add to the line?

to me: Happiness in Slavery (like the NIN song), ...not really...

but i would like a Happy Seas or Happy Skies!

Default Re: The Happy line

You know I used to wear Happy the original bottle a LONG time ago... did not buy it for myself (it was a b-day present), but liked it fair enough to get through most of the bottle...

Now I just love Happy for men that my DH usually wears on hot, humid, days like today (he is wearing it too)... but I have to admit that I never had a chance to try Happy Holiday... and did not think much of the Happy in Bloom that a 'crazy' saleslady tried to sell me as a perfume to wear for my wedding day... I really thought she was just kidding, but to my dismay later I realized she was quite serious...
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

Well...I wore Happy on my wedding day, LOL!

I still have a bottle. I hadn't worn in it years, but I wore it yesterday, and I must say I really enjoyed it. It's a great scent, and it's much better now that I don't smell it everywhere.

My favorite though is Happy Heart. Even my husband compliments this one. If I accidentally spray too much it's too strong for me and gives me a headache, but I love it in small amounts. When Michael Kors Island came out, it reminded me of Happy Heart, and just recently I realized they have the same perfumer. I love Happy for Men on my husband and he enjoys it as well.

I didn't like Happy to Be very much. It smelled great in the air, but on my skin it smelled like mushy, browned pears. I never did smell Happy in Bloom. Is that still around?

Happy Seas would be great. How about Happy Figs?

Happy Figs!!! yey that would be awesome

Just for the record though! Happy I liked & wore, but it was Happy in Bloom what the sales lady was trying to push on me while it just smelled like hairspray on me...
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

I guess I'm not really a Happy person. (Boy, that sure sounds depressing LOL!)
    Scent is such a lovely, simple pleasure!

Happy Birthday: Clinique could win a lot of money with that one. Just imagine how many women have their birthday in the world (every day), what if even just one part of them would get Happy Birthday as a present. $$$

Cedric that is absolutely brilliant!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    Happy Birthday: Clinique could win a lot of money with that one. Just imagine how many women have their birthday in the world (every day), what if even just one part of them would get Happy Birthday as a present. $$$

Salvador Dali