Code of Conduct

Default A little reward...

I just received a nice evaluation for my job performance and a nice raise to go with it. I also have around $75 sitting in my paypal account.

So, I want to get a nice scent to reward myself. Where I live, the temps will stay in the 80 degree range through November. Then we have a very mild winter (lows in the 40's and 50's). Winter goes away in mid-March.

My choices:

A Bond No. 9 : Bleecker, Chez, New Haarlem, HOT Always

or

Fresh Cannabis Santal

or perhaps even Creed Bois du Portugal

Bearing in mind my climate and possibilities, what do you people think I should get?

Default Re: A little reward...

Aqua motu by csp or Philosycos by dyptique!!! both awesome in the hot weather , i am going to layer mine with something darker in the colder months!
    coor blimey mary poppins, is that Aqua Motu or the penguins?

The only one I'm familiar with is the Cannabis Santal and it is one of my favorites. A worthy fragrance and you won't smell it on others since it has only been out a short time.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

Thanks, Dan. If you're wearing that in Georgia this time of year, it may be worth my money.

I'd go for the Cannabis Santal.

Creed Bois du Portugal

I went with Bond No. 9 New Haarlem! I won a 3.3 OZ spray for $81 off Ebay. S&H is an extra $9, so with my $70 in paypal I'll add $20 out-of-pocket.

My Birthday is coming up, so I'll ask my wife for the Cannabis Santal. I can wait 4 weeks for that!

Thanks for all your input. I found myself in the mood for the "gourmet" type scents.

Chuck