Code of Conduct

Exclamation Perfume Emporium has opened a forum

Has anyone been there yet??

It looks kind of simplified, but still very interesting. Very welcomed novelty.

Default Re: Perfume Emporium has opened a forum

Also new is a scentiments.com blog:

http://scentimentscom.blogspot.com/
    -

Yay! I signed up. I wonder If I can get discounts now...

Hey if you guys sign up for the beauty bucks program put me as a referral! Remember to activate your account. I have 9 referrals who never activated their accounts so I never got any Beauty Bucks for them joining.

Sign-up is free and for a limited time receive 50,000 Free Beauty Bucks when you sign up. ($10.00 value)
    Also they are currently running a coupon promotion where you get 20% off any purchase. To redeem this coupon enter Coupon Code CW1920 on the order form during checkout.
    Sounds good? You can sign up right now by clicking on the auto sign-up link below - it will automatically take you to the Sign-up Page. Once you do that I'll get referral bonus, so you and I can both earn some Beauty Bucks!!

http://www.perfumeemporium.com/beaut...rrernum=147437
    Last edited by AZsmells; 4th August 2006 at 01:17 AM.
    Oriscent, AgarAura Pure Ouds, Creed, LIDGE, Patou Pour Homme, tons of niche and rare stuff for sale!
    http://www.basenotes.net/threads/253...er-100-items!!

I just got registered. hehe, there`s only 8 members at the moment. (nice to see you there too, EnvYuS)

That Beauty Buck Program is apperently for Americans only, but can you tell me is that coupon offer available internationally???

If so, I`m ordering Opium PH EdP immediately!!
    Last edited by PigeonMurderer; 4th August 2006 at 05:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by PigeonMurderer
    I just got registered. hehe, there`s only 8 members at the moment. (nice to see you there too, EnvYuS)

That Beauty Buck Program is apperently for Americans only, but can you tell me is that coupon offer available internationally???

If so, I`m ordering Opium PH EdP immediately!!

I dont think the prices are all that low (even with the 20% discount) - unless you are buying some of the niches
    -

Quote Originally Posted by zztopp
    I dont think the prices are all that low (even with the 20% discount) - unless you are buying some of the niches
    Well, I think those prices in there are very variable: yes, there are actually some ridicilous ones, but some frags are in very decent prices.
    For instance, I don`t think you can get that (new) Opium PH EdP much cheaper than from there...or can you?