Code of Conduct

Thread: $110 to blow

Default $110 to blow

Now there are a few things I could do. I could get an amazon gift card but I dont think they have discounted things on amazon and I'm not paying retail. I could get a visa gift card but Im not sure they work for most fragrance sites. If anyone knows if they do please let me know. Because that would be amazing. I only know of them working at the bigger companies like bestbuy, and dept stores. So I dont think they'd work on scentiments, perfume, perfumania, and perfumebay.

Or at my Ross they have Bvlgari Black, Gucci Envy, D&G PH and Escada PH and possibly more. I want all of those but Id really like to find some good deals online. So if anyone knows if a visa giftcard would work online at some fragrance stores please let me know. I know On El is like 16 dollars for 3.4 fl oz on perfumania and Ive heard it was good so yeah.

Default Re: $110 to blow

Just so you know, Amazon.com does have some discounts. But with $110, you should buy a nice Serge Lutens scent from an online vendor. You will get an awesome scent and when you buy from most places online (luckyscent, lacremebeauty, lusciouscargo, etc.) they give you lots of free samples. Can't you just pay by money order? I don't know the answers to your other questions.

How would I pay by money order. Sorry Im new to all this buying online stuff. Actually Ive never tried any Serge Lutens, but if I bought from lucky scent id probably get tea for two or dzing. Ive tried both and love them.

Oh does anyone know if I would be able to make a paypal account with a visa gift card? Cause then I could buy some decants from here too, or get stuff off ebay.

I would buy Santal Imperial by Creed. That is just me though. An SL frag is a good idea too. Or you can buy all those scents that are cheap and have lots of smellies!

I'd go with the Visa card and hit Sephora or one of the other online retailers.

Thats what I want to do too, but Im not sure if some other online retailers accept the visa gift card cause some companies cant take it. I dont know why but they cant. I guess I can get it and if worse comes to worse i can always get the frags i want from ross. And sephora is just as expensive as a retail store.
    Last edited by Spiritussancti; 4th August 2006 at 01:34 AM.

If you already know you would buy Tea for Two from LuckyScent, then just give them a call and ask if they take Visa Gift Cards: 866-931-8298 (from their website).

Alright cool thanks. Can anyone tell me what the usual amount of free samples they include. Cause I know beautycafe will give you a free sample package with an order over 100 and they let you pick which samples you want.

The only rational thing would be to send the $110 to my swiss bank account.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

Haha yeah, but then id have to kill you and take your account number.

It would probably be more beneficial to get the account number before you kill him.

two words : mark birley

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    It would probably be more beneficial to get the account number before you kill him.

Yeah. You want to be my accomplice? Youve just proven yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by supermarky
    two words : mark birley

Let me guess, are you Mark Birley?

You could alway buy a couple of stamps and mail out your end of our swap

Quote Originally Posted by Trioxin
    ouch!
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Haha. I know Im pissed my sister will never take me to the post office. I feel terrible. But uh, can I just put a few stamps on it for the mailman to take it? Its one of those bags that companies send their samples out in. Im not sure if Id be able to. If anyone can tell me then thatd help a lot. Ill probably add another sample or twio just because you know, its been a while haha.

Quote Originally Posted by knightowl
    ouch!

Dont judge me... hahaha

lol,... the boy can make it to Europe but not the post office. But yeah, for a sample or two, three stamps should do it.

PS,. I ain't mad,.. just messing with ya a little.
    Last edited by Trioxin; 4th August 2006 at 08:21 AM.

haha I know. Hey dont blame me for it. Blame my sister. Shell drive down to the beach with her friends but will she drive me to the post office and ross? Nope. Even when I give her gas money her time is just too "precious" to waste driving me somewhere.

Plus I mean, it is Europe...haha

Thrax

lol,... the boy can make it to Europe but not the post office. But yeah, for a sample or two, three stamps should do it.

PS,. I ain't mad,.. just messing with ya a little.
    He's lying, he's pissed. He is going to cut your eyelids off and then feed you sleeping pills. (Damn that would suck)

Wow....uh...no comment yeah.

Wow,... looks like Daddy_Thrax has a bit of a dark side.

Just a little bit. It would he appear he's the one behind the Saw movies

Yes, the postman will pick up and deliver any mail you leave in your mailbox, as long as you raise the little flag up on the side. That's what its there for.

One or two samples should be safe with two first class stamps. Anything more than that, use three, unless you're sending 10ml decants or something, then you're treading into dangerous waters and risking a return.

Well dont have the little flag on the side. In the entrance of our development theres a metal blue container that they pick up the mail from. I just wasnt sure how many stamps to put on the package.