Code of Conduct

Default Get a free Lacoste sample

In Glamour, there is an ad for the new scent from Lacoste INSPIRATION log onto www.lacoste-inspiration.com for a free sample for you and they let you send one to a friend too . It looks like it is a worldwide offer!

Default Re: Get a free Lacoste sample

Hey Allie,

Thanks for that info... I tried to get signed up for it, only to find that they do not ship to Canada! Story of my life! It's like I live under a rock or something...
    "Of the five senses, the sense of smell is incontestably the one that best conveys a sense of immortality."

Salvador Dali

I had entered mr.tinker as the friend to send the other sample to, so when it gets here I'll send it to you ! I was going to by-pass that part of the website because I know for a fact nobody in my physical world would give a hoot about a new release but filled out his info just in case someone here couldn't get one.

Hooray! Mini website season has officially started!

Thanks,

Thank you, Tinker! Mine is on the way!

Someone from Perfume Addicts who lives in Australia said they won't ship a sample down there .

I sampled Inspiration today. It's more special than I expected. There is a very strong blackberry topnote that would make you think it's your typical fruity-floral. I don't really smell any of the white flowers described in the official olfactory pyramid, I smell some sort of soft abstract floral bouquet though. The basenotes are much more distinctive but not heavy: a warm powdery blend of sandalwood, vanilla and musk. On my skin I also detect a slight earthy "Play-doh-ish" trace. I would call Inspiration a transparent oriental.

Inspiration is not revolutionary: but the more I smell it, the more I like it. It's biggest achievement is it's ability to created a cocoon-like effect and staying airy at the same time. The ideal scent for people who don't like their fragrance too perfume-y. I don't know what makes me say this, maybe the reassuring basenotes, but Inspiration smells like a young mother...

My advice: test on your skin and wait 45min, so that the teenage-like fruity topnote has disappeared, before you makeup your mind about this new Lacoste.

With Lacoste Inspiration and Valentino V, P&G has been launching commercial yet more "artistic" juices lately. I'm wondering what they will do with the upcoming D&G "The One" and Hugo Boss "Femme"...

Thank you Cedric for that wonderful description! I love when scents have a slight Play-doh accord in them. It is the ultimate comfort scent, especially since becoming a mother.

What a cool sexy TV ad!!!

Quote Originally Posted by breeze11
    What a cool sexy TV ad!!!
    There is a shot in which you see that the model is wearing a thong...