Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up Creed 'Love in White'-just arrived,bought it of ebay!

Hmm...I bought this fragrance for my wife, a couple of days ago from a german seller...
    My wife had two samples before anyway but I still can't stop looking at the bottle,white and silver!
    Now the bottle is made of glass,however it looks like it's made of marble or a very nice ceramic,I can tell you most of the other bottles don't get even close to the pure elegance,luxury and class of its own that this bottle confers.
    The silver ribbon(previously mentioned as made of metal) is made of leather and it looks absolutely gorgeus,exactly the way a nice accesory should portray a beautifil woman.What is nice about the bottle is that the Creed symbol is very nice sculpted into the bottle(I presume it's the same as with the other previouses Creed Femme bottles) but I think it looks very nice like it's made out of a single piece of white marble or an equivalent,I would compare it to the TVR make of cars...)
    The juice,that's just ..it's the best women's frag I have ever smelled,I won't go into describing ,however I will describe it after my wife will wear it a couple of times.
    I have got some photos for you if you like!
    Enjoy.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Creed 'Love in White'-just arrived,bought it of ebay!

I still have some sample vials I'm using, but come next spring, I do plan on buying a full bottle of Love in White. Of course, it's nice to wear any time of the year, but for me, it's especially springlike. I love that it's a modern, crisp floral - transparent, instead of thick, sweet and powdery. I'm normally not a big fan of floral scents, and usually find magnolia notes to be too sharp and sweet, but I enjoy what they turn into here once combined with the Creed house notes.

Post Thanks / Like

Its a fantastic and very underappreciated (especially here on basenotes) summer floral - one of the very few florals which wont choke you to death during intense summers. The peppermint + rice husk notes are genius. I love smelling this on my girlfriend !
    -

why are you buying creed on ebay I thought this was a big no no??!?!?

how much did you pay if I may ask!

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Creed 'Love in White'-just arrived,bought it of ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by supermarky
    why are you buying creed on ebay I thought this was a big no no??!?!?

how much did you pay if I may ask!
    You may ask of course,that's why we're here to talk about our passion and to help each other as much as we can.
    Well I think it's very good buying of ebay as long as u're wary of whom u're buying from.
    I wouldn't buy from someone without 100% positive or if less than that I'll check the reasons for it,and sometimes there can be some stupid reasons.

I can't understand why's a total no no buying of ebay?..have u had problems with ebay users?or else?

I took a bit of a gamble with this cos the seller was from germany and wasn't checking her ebay everyday,and i kinda thought that she's not trustworthy..ooh..and also after i bought the item she hasn't answered for a couple of days(she's been for a weekend away)and I was shitting myself thinking that so long my money and perfume!

But it turned out well in the end,she's just not a fan of using the internet much!

You know what I've also found out some interest things with regards to Creed's advertising campaign,and now I kinda put all the pieces together and I think I know their strategy,But this will follow in one of my future threads.

I only paid 65(ship.incl)that'll be $123.for a 75 ml
    If u have any other questions do not hesitate to ask me.

Love in White is my favorite female fragrance... I bought a few samples for my mom and some special ladies for Christmas as stocking stuffers, and couldn't help but test a bit on myself before going to bed. It's potent but oh-so-smooth and just damn sexy.

Also, there's nothing wrong with buying off of eBay if you're really cautious about it. The only thing close to a "mishap" I've had was I once got a bottle of Millesime Imperial in it's overseas packaging with Arabic text on the insert. The juice was spot-on, so it's no big deal.

Post Thanks / Like

Cool Re: Creed 'Love in White'-just arrived,bought it of ebay!

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffman
    Love in White is my favorite female fragrance... I bought a few samples for my mom and some special ladies for Christmas as stocking stuffers, and couldn't help but test a bit on myself before going to bed. It's potent but oh-so-smooth and just damn sexy.

Also, there's nothing wrong with buying off of eBay if you're really cautious about it. The only thing close to a "mishap" I've had was I once got a bottle of Millesime Imperial in it's overseas packaging with Arabic text on the insert. The juice was spot-on, so it's no big deal.
    Hell yeah why not,I wouldn't pay retail prices,not a chance.
    Yeah it's very nice,my wife put it on today and she got a compliment within 1 hour.
    lol...and it wasn't from me...
    I know it's so gorgeus that u want to put it all on...))to bathe in it...