Code of Conduct
    Serpent

Default I just got a YSL L'Homme promo postcard...

I received a promotional postcard in today's mail. It's silvery with a hexagonal pattern, and inside, a circular design. The center hexagon is silver with the YSL logo. The back of the card reads:

Be the first to discover the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent.

Visit your nearest Bloomingdale's counter and receive a complimentary gift with any purchase from the new fragrance collection.

Did anyone else get something like this? Is L'Homme being launched in the U.S. at Bloomingdale's? Is it on the counters there already?

Default Re: I just got a YSL L'Homme promo postcard...

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    I received a promotional postcard in today's mail. It's silvery with a hexagonal pattern, and inside, a circular design. The center hexagon is silver with the YSL logo. The back of the card reads:

Be the first to discover the new fragrance for men by Yves Saint Laurent.

Visit your nearest Bloomingdale's counter and receive a complimentary gift with any purchase from the new fragrance collection.

Did anyone else get something like this? Is L'Homme being launched in the U.S. at Bloomingdale's? Is it on the counters there already?
    Yes, YSL L'Homme will be a Bloomingdale's exclusive.

Not sure if it's in yet, as the nearest Bloomie's is in Chicago (man, I miss the Windy City), but it doesn't hurt to give them a call.
    Top 5 for Fall:
    1) Straight to Heaven - By Kilian
    2) New York - Nicolai
    3) Terre d'Hermes
    4) Aventus - Creed
    5)
    Flower of Immortality - By Kilian
    My mission statement: "I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone."