Code of Conduct

Default Received 4 Frags From Scentiments - 3 Were Blind

I received:

Bvlgari Black - The only scent that was not blind. I love the smell of this from the rubber down to the vanilla. It's amazing stuff. Can't wait for winter when I can use this stuff. Not a very long reveiew for this because its not blind. The bottle is great.

Bvlgari Aqva - This is an aqua scent? If it is, Ill be damned. Its so much more complex than any aqua scent Ive ever smelled. First of all, the bottle is gorgeous. Second, this scent is very close to smelling like the sea, and has a very Mediterranean feel to it. I love it. I can smell the Mandarin and amber in here. Its a little spicy, but very fresh nonetheless. This is as everyone else said, an aqua to end all aquas.

Dune PH - I get wood. Apparently its fig wood. I dont know how else to describe fig tree wood. I wasnt too happy with it at first but in five minutes it grew on me. It would actually be the perfect scent for walking along the beach in a white button up shirt with a girl, preferably in Autumn. Its a very nice scent, and I could definitely see myself wearing this in autumn. The drydown is very smooooooth.

Body Kouros - I love it. I cant even describe the smell except for an incense note. I just plain love it. Will be perfect for winter. I like the bottle too. At first it was a little strong, but it settled down in minutes and became a harmonious blend. Very smooth as well. Gorgeous scent.

Default Re: Received 4 Frags From Scentiments - 3 Were Blind

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritussancti

Dune PH - I get wood.

Wow...you like it that much, eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Spiritussancti
    Bvlgari Aqva - This is an aqua scent? If it is, Ill be damned. Its so much more complex than any aqua scent Ive ever smelled. First of all, the bottle is gorgeous. Second, this scent is very close to smelling like the sea, and has a very Mediterranean feel to it. I love it. I can smell the Mandarin and amber in here. Its a little spicy, but very fresh nonetheless. This is as everyone else said, an aqua to end all aquas
    I was very underwhelmed by Aqva. The opening is *exactly* like Acqua di Giņ, for a start. The drydown is different, but not necessarily better - more syntheticky, surely. On top of all that, it's completely gone within 2 hours.

(I realise I'm in a small minority on this one here, but I've been an AdG-wearer for much too long to be excited by this.)

Quote Originally Posted by DrBubba
    Wow...you like it that much, eh?

Haha at first I didnt, hence the "I get wood". Then I started to like it, love it even. Its really a great fragrance when it dries down and isnt as harsh. I love it now. Perfect for a breezy summer or autumn day. Very casual and relaxing.

Quote Originally Posted by naranjito
    I was very underwhelmed by Aqva. The opening is *exactly* like Acqua di Giņ, for a start. The drydown is different, but not necessarily better - more syntheticky, surely. On top of all that, it's completely gone within 2 hours.

(I realise I'm in a small minority on this one here, but I've been an AdG-wearer for much too long to be excited by this.)
    When I first sprayed it it seemed a very plain and nothing spectacular. After ten minutes or so though, I fell in love with it. Just different olfactory responses though nothing more nothing less.

Does it last on you, though? Or too early to tell?

So far its lasted very well. I put it on around 11:30 and its 2 now. so 2 and a half hours and still going strong

The seaweed note in Aqua smells a bit like soiled diapers to me ...especially if sprayed on heavy
    -