Code of Conduct

Default News: Roja Dove expending in other departement stores.

From WWD.com

Roja Dove is going to devlop his Harrod's Haute Parfumerie into stores-in-stores concepts for UK departement store chain House of Fraiser.

Like with the Haute Parfumerie at the Urban Retreat on Harrod's 5th floor, Roja Dove only selects the perfumes he sells under very specific criteria. The scents have to be innovative or innovative at the time they were launched. The idea is also to bring back service and luxury.

Items available will include Balenciaga's Le Dix, Balmain's Jolie Madame, Caron's Narcisse Noir, Christian Dior's Diorissimo, Creed's Fleurissimo, Different Company's Osmanthus, Donna Karan's Lavender Essence, Estée Lauder's Youth Dew, Giorgio Armani's Armani Pour Homme, Givenchy's Givenchy Gentleman, Guerlain's Habit Rouge, Jean-Charles Brosseau's Ombre Rose, Lalique's Le Parfum, Serge Lutens' Sa Majeste La Rose, Thierry Mugler's Angel and Weil's Zibeline.

To help customers navigate the Parfumeries' offerings, Dove has also teamed up with fragrance supplier Quest International to offer Roja Dove's Fragrance Quest, a computer-based fragrance profiling system. With the aid of Parfumerie staff, a client will feed into a computer information on her tastes and personality, and will smell and rate odors. That information will be used to select 10 fragrances that should appeal to her. The service will cost 25 pounds, or $47.25 at current exchange, which will be redeemable against a purchase.
    Last edited by cedriceccentric; 15th August 2006 at 11:19 AM.

Default Re: News: Roja Dove expending in other departement stores.

Sounds like a nice idea. Similar to that of Tom Ford, btw.
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

Quote Originally Posted by BrothaG
    Sounds like a nice idea. Similar to that of Tom Ford, btw.
    I don't really understand the comparason with Tom Ford?

Here is more info about the Perfumerie Roja Dove opened at Harrod's 2 years ago.

Link: http://www.urbanretreat-harrods.co.u...verview&pg=158

That's great news! I use House of Fraser a lot and there is a branch in Croydon - if only!!!
    My Current Top 5: Terre d'Hermès | Terre de Bois by Miller Harris | Isfarkand by Ormonde Jayne | Brit for Men by Burberry | Grapefruit by Jo Malone

Wardrobe / Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by cedriceccentric
    I don't really understand the comparason with Tom Ford?
    Well, I recall reading this interview a while ago where Tom mentioned that he planned to release several fragrances and creating some sort of system that linked them up to your personality/taste. Tried to find it back, but no luck so far..
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

Quote Originally Posted by GenuineImitationLife
    That's great news! I use House of Fraser a lot and there is a branch in Croydon - if only!!!
    The article says:
    Parfumerie spaces will open in House of Fraser stores in Man*chester and Guildford, as well as a House of Fraser-owned Jenners store in Edinburgh this fall.

Thanks for the info Cedric and confirming the hush hush news that I had been told about 4 weeks ago. I didn't know at the time whether it had all been agreed or whether it was just a rumour.