Code of Conduct

View Poll Results: Which of these 3 is most wearable?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Zagorsk

5 29.41%
  • Quarzazate

5 29.41%
  • Jaisalmer

7 41.18%

Default Which of these 3 from CdG's "Incense" series

With the fall approaching, I'm trying ... for the third time ... to figure out a good "wearable" scent from this line. I owned Avignon, but it was a bit too "over the top" incense. I thought it smelled great, but all I ever did was spray it on at home and never had the nads to wear it out. Kyoto, I also owned. But I liked it less and less with every wearing. Just a strange mix of incense and wood that didn't do it for me.

So that leaves these three ... Zagorsk, Quarzazate, and Jaisalmer. I know a lot of you haven't tried the whole series ... but I would just like to get some opinions on these from people that own any of them. Mainly, I would like to know which you consider the most "wearable".

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Which of these 3 from CdG's "Incense" series

Quote Originally Posted by ziffy321
    With the fall approaching, I'm trying ... for the third time ... to figure out a good "wearable" scent from this line. I owned Avignon, but it was a bit too "over the top" incense. I thought it smelled great, but all I ever did was spray it on at home and never had the nads to wear it out. Kyoto, I also owned. But I liked it less and less with every wearing. Just a strange mix of incense and wood that didn't do it for me.

So that leaves these three ... Zagorsk, Quarzazate, and Jaisalmer. I know a lot of you haven't tried the whole series ... but I would just like to get some opinions on these from people that own any of them. Mainly, I would like to know which you consider the most "wearable".

I can't speak about Jaisalmer, because I simply haven't tried it yet, but as for the other two, most would say that Ouarzazate is much more wearable. I own Zagorsk and it is not one many would describe as wearable, but I had to buy it due to the strength silage lasting power, and overall dark feel of it. I love ones that have a dark strange mysterious feel for them, and Zagorsk definitely fit the bill there. Ouarzazate on the other hand is very pleasant smelling very very wearable, but I found it to be a little to close to the skin to warrant a purchase so far.

Default Re: Which of these 3 from CdG's "Incense" series

zagorsk dries down to a laundry detergent smell on me

you can get samples of the whole line from lisa_law on ebay, or from luckyscent... (lisa is cheaper)