Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Default Question on Emporio He packaging

I had a friend who knew how much I liked Emporio He and for my birthday last year bought me one, (I think while he was on vacation). Recently, I finished my bottle and completely forgot about the gift. Over the weekend while looking for a decant in my closet, I found the sealed package. What I'm worried about now is that the box inside is cream colored, not dark like on websites.

So my question, is does anyone know if this is probably Emporio He White? Because I cant stand White. I would rather put it on ebay if it is before opening the sealed package. The package does not say white on it, so to be more specific, if anyone has or has had an Emporio White box, does it say white on the box? It's a dilemma for me because Emporio He is not a fragrance where you can find online or anywhere for that matter, below retail.

Post Thanks / Like

Default Re: Question on Emporio He packaging

My first impression is that you have the Emporio She but if it says He on the packaging it must be that then. Then I had a look on ebay and there are some packaged testers on there that look like they are in a white/cream coloured packaging and are definately not Emporio White. The testers seem to say NOT FOR SALE at the top of the front of the packaging.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/He-by-Emporio-...QQcmdZViewItem

Andy

Post Thanks / Like

I have an EA tester, and its the same matte graphite gunmetal color as the retail one, just with the Tester disclaimer printed on the back.

The packaging for White has the name (color) printed quite boldly on three sides of the outside paper box, and I think it Armani has made it obvious enough that you wouldn't miss it.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by John
    The packaging for White has the name (color) printed quite boldly on three sides of the outside paper box, and I think it Armani has made it obvious enough that you wouldn't miss it.
    sounds to me like you must have She. Its actually pretty wearable by a man, IMO. Reminds me of L'Instant often.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Healer
    My first impression is that you have the Emporio She but if it says He on the packaging it must be that then. Then I had a look on ebay and there are some packaged testers on there that look like they are in a white/cream coloured packaging and are definately not Emporio White. The testers seem to say NOT FOR SALE at the top of the front of the packaging.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/He-by-Emporio-...QQcmdZViewItem

Andy
    Yes my box looks exactly like the one in that link. Thank you. I feel confident enough now to open it when I get home from my trip. I just hope I don't open it and find a white bottle.

Post Thanks / Like

I may have gotten the Italian packaging, it said Lui and was black. So is the bottle - straight black cylinder.The juice could be a little stronger (my first Armani ever), but else I am quite happy with the way it looks and smells.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.