Code of Conduct

Default where to pick up minis in los angeles?

I love minis in their adorable infant bottles. and I know for most stuff a mini would probably take care of me for life, so. . .

where is a good place with a good selection? I remember years ago seeing them at a nordstrom rack (on sale yet, which is, of course, preferable!)

Serpent

Default Re: where to pick up minis in los angeles?

They sell them in stores all over the downtown Garment District (now rechristened the more tourist-friendly "Fashion District"). There are stores all over the area, many selling scents you can't find anywhere else in the country.

You can find a website with information on the area here:

http://www.fashiondistrict.org/

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    They sell them in stores all over the downtown Garment District (now rechristened the more tourist-friendly "Fashion District"). There are stores all over the area, many selling scents you can't find anywhere else in the country.

You can find a website with information on the area here:

http://www.fashiondistrict.org/
    That's the place to go!

You'll find so many minis you won't know what to do! Many discontinued ones too. THe minis are not as good a deal as the full size bottles though.

Walk on Maple street between 12th and Olympic. Then venture into Santee Alley. You'll find quite a few shops.

Serpent

I heart the Garment District, land of $32 new-in-box 125 mL Mugler Cologne bottles... **Sigh**

Being a Los Angeleno, I'll have to re-visit the garment district. Thanks for all the good info! I keep forgetting how downtown has changed:-)
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by aubrgene
    Being a Los Angeleno, I'll have to re-visit the garment district. Thanks for all the good info! I keep forgetting how downtown has changed:-)
    Downtown is getting pretty damn rockin'. It's not there all the way, but in a few years...

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    I heart the Garment District, land of $32 new-in-box 125 mL Mugler Cologne bottles... **Sigh**
    Land of $22 dollar Helmut Lang Cuiron, $75 75 ml Creeds, $60 200 ml CDG Odeur 53 and the list goes on!

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by pesurf
    Land of $22 dollar Helmut Lang Cuiron, $75 75 ml Creeds, $60 200 ml CDG Odeur 53 and the list goes on!
    Okay, shh! We have to stop advertising!

thanks!

great cause minis are not as good deal as decants usually but without postage. . . and if on sale... it'd be worth the slightly higher cost better than paying $3 for a sample
    Last edited by supermarky; 16th August 2006 at 09:39 PM.

Perfume Corner has lots of minis. They are in the Burbank Town Center shopping mall at 201 East Magnolia, Burbank, California 91502