Code of Conduct

Default Boston area source for Opium edp homme and body products

Are there any retail stores in the Boston area that carry YSL Opium Edp and the other products?
    Thanks

Default Re: Boston area source for Opium edp homme and body products

I was just in Boston. I went to Saks 5th Avenue, Neiman Marcus, and Barneys. Not only did none of them have Opium EDP, but they all had an absolutely horrible selection of YSL products for men. Their selection was otherwise impressive though. You will probably have to look off of the beated path or purchase off of the internet. Good luck.

It's worth a call to Colonial Drug in Harvard Square, where I got my first exposure to this lunacy more than 20 years ago.

The edp version is discontinued, I believe. If it's still in production, YSL don't distribute it very well.

Try Fragrance Outlet, or maybe perfume outlet... some incredibly generic name like that. It is located in the Arsenal Mall on Arsenal St. in Watertown. Lots of discontinued treasures (this is where I found DK Fuel and I could have sworn I saw Polo Crest) unwittingly nestled in between The Body Shop, Foot Locker and a cell-phone store.