Code of Conduct

Default What to wear while you play

I have this thing that for the last couple years, whenever I play golf I HAVE to wear Pino Silvestre.

As my wardrobe has expanded rapidly over the last 8 months, Ive begun to associate different colognes with different sports.
    Golf: Pino Silvestre
    Tennis: Caron PUH
    Cricket: Caron PUH
    Motor Racing: Eau Sauvage (probably due to stereotype of the F1 glorydays of the 60's)

Default Re: What to wear while you play

Great, I myself play golf as well. Usually, I just wear my SOTD while golfing. I always try to make it something 'natural' though, to fit the environment I guess?
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

Sweat and body odor.

This isn't quite the same thing but I've got a vintage fitted 70s plaid shirt that I have to wear with Gucci Envy every time.
    That girl, that bottle, that mattress and me.

I tend to wear Latitude Longitude or Bulgari PH when I go hiking.
    In rotation: Greenbriar (new), Silver Mountain Water, Dunhill for Men (1934), Acqua di Parma Colonia, Habit Rouge EDC, Ho Hang, B*Men, Agua Brava

My outside hobbies are Bass fishing and walking after supper(with a Punch Double Corona ). I always where a frag when doing both and it's usually my SOTD but I will change scents for the Bass fishing sometimes. Love to smell my frag when doing both so it's usually a strong and/or over-applied one especially in this hot weather.

Dan
    "We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."

Daily Wardrobe

SInce I surf all year long, I wear a combinnation of neoprene, sunscreen and Los Angeles ocean water!

Now if they could only bottle that!

Quote Originally Posted by pesurf
    SInce I surf all year long, I wear a combinnation of neoprene, sunscreen and Los Angeles ocean water!

Now if they could only bottle that!
    They call it Aramis Surface. I have been to the beaches of Santa Monica, Long Beach, Malibu, and I surf at Ocean Beach. It does have a name, so check it out!

"zest chlorine bromidique" whilst swimming

Talking Re: What to wear while you play

Quote Originally Posted by John
    They call it Aramis Surface. I have been to the beaches of Santa Monica, Long Beach, Malibu, and I surf at Ocean Beach. It does have a name, so check it out!
    Thanks! I night have to try that. There were some recomendations on another thread about Surface that got me intrigued.

I lived in the Bay area for about 6 months about 8 years ago and surfed Ocean Beach many times! Home of the 30 minute paddle out only to get thrashed on your first wave then get caught inside so you can do the same thing all over again! I'm trying to remember if I had fun!
    Last edited by pesurf; 18th August 2006 at 12:06 AM.