Code of Conduct
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Default Re: Kenneth Cole Reaction... Impressions...

Kenneth Cole's Reaction is in a word - Crap! I used to think its a nice fresh smelling scent. I still like the topnotes but it drysdown to a synthetic cheap smell. I received a sample of Signature - I got the same distaste with it as well. KC's scents are all low grade stuff - its seems that KC has a housenote of its own, it all drysdown to a cheap bodyspray smell.

CJ is right, your reaction to Reaction is subjective - some people might appreciate it but I definately will stay away from it.

Quote Originally Posted by eau_de_amour
    Kenneth Cole's Reaction is in a word - Crap!
    KC's scents are all low grade stuff.
    "You can't say that again", pal!
    Currently wearing: Bentley for Men by Bentley

I have had a 100 ml bottle and have about 70% left. the after shave 100 ml is about 90% full.

I like the smell, but I never reach for it, because I know it won't last me through the day.

I decided the only time i wear this scent is if I know I will be over a friends/family house (i usually like to wear things more unique/strong when i will be with people who i haven't seen in a while or strangers), inside (so people can actually smell it), and will only be there for a couple hours.

A real laid back scent.

in my last job,. i remember that every moment that a friend wear KC reaction, what i hear is compliments, compliments and compliments from girls, really,. and what is weird, longevity on he was awesome,. more than 6- 7 hrs and we could detect it ..... maybe i should buy it,. i found it very cheap and give it a chance.... haahah

and what about Reaction Thermal ??

I guess I'm the only one: this lasts all day on me, a good 12 hours plus. More than 3 sprays and it is just too strong. It is an okay, smooth scent, indeed a nicer relative to bodysprays. Fruity, spicy, subdued. Melon bubblegum. A fragrance for pubescent girls, yet amusingly marketed to adult men.

I don't get compliments from the ladies on it or anything else. Heh.