Code of Conduct

Thread: got my chergui

Default got my chergui

Got it today, from Boston Barneys for $92. Dabbed some on a finger and rubbed it lightly on my nostril. A faint cologne. If so, Ill be disappointed.

Sam

Default Re: got my chergui

Does anyone see or smell a resemblance to Eau Des Iles?

Overcome By Fumes

Wink Re: got my chergui

I don't see much resemblance other than they are both pretty "rich" complex fragrances. Iles is more leathery while Chergui is sweeter.

Actually now that you mention it, Chergui is not very good, just another faint cologne. Rather than waste your time wearing more of it, why not send that bottle to me, so I may dispose of it properly...

Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by docluv45
    I don't see much resemblance other than they are both pretty "rich" complex fragrances. Iles is more leathery while Chergui is sweeter.

Actually now that you mention it, Chergui is not very good, just another faint cologne. Rather than waste your time wearing more of it, why not send that bottle to me, so I may dispose of it properly...
    I'll fight ya for it.......in a extremely friendly manner of course.

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan
    Got it today, from Boston Barneys for $92. Dabbed some on a finger and rubbed it lightly on my nostril. A faint cologne. If so, Ill be disappointed.

Sam
    This quote makes no sense. You made a statement that it's a faint cologne, and then said if it is faint you'll be dissapointed? I'm really confused. One way or another, Chergui is anything but a faint cologne. If you think it is a faint cologne you will probably apply enough that people faint from your cologne.

Try spraying it. It will definitely amp it up. In my opinion there's nothing faint about Chergui.

summer means fireflys

Don't give up on it just yet. A dab on your finger will not show the real Chergui. No way would I ever classify Chergui as "faint."
    I've trademarked the color bleu

I actually once got a drop of Chergui on my finger and it put out ridiculous sillage. No joke. It smelled awesome too.

You dabbed it on your nostril! Not for me no matter what the scent.

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]