Code of Conduct

Default Perfumed drinks, now perfumed cigarettes!

While I am out shopping today, I came across a tobacco shop that sells perfumed cigarettes. It reminds me of the thread on perfumed drinks a few weeks ago. They actually have citrus, melon, strawberries, vanilla, cinnamon, coffee, cocoa, etc cigarettes for sale these days! I bought one (I know, I know, smoking is bad for you.) Its called "Black Devil", made in Netherlands. It is scented with caramel and vanilla, the smoke smells better than a Cuban Cigar!

YSL and Davidoff make cigarettes, I wonder if there will be designer cigarettes in the future that are scented with their perfume? A Kouros cigarette would be nice!

Default Re: Perfumed drinks, now perfumed cigarettes!

Wau,it seems like I`ll have to start smoking again, after some years I haven`t done so.

Or would it be wise after all??

Post Thanks / Like

I once made a kouros cigarette when very drunk in a pub toilets. It took a while to dry out and tasted rather soapy, had good longevity and wasnt at all cloying, just a bit tangy.
    coor blimey mary poppins, is that Aqua Motu or the penguins?

I knew about those perfumed cigs, they're sometimes used in tv shows/series when the actress or actor doesn't want to smoke the 'real stuff'. Carrie did that on Sex and the City.

But I can't imagine they would actually taste good when scented with perfume we spray on ourselves. It would probably remind me of miss-spraying a fragrance so that it somehow ends up in your mouth, the taste isn't all that...
    "Perfume is the dream that carries me."

There is always the sky to look at

nearfantastica

wow.. what a great way to tarnish fragrance.. toss in a whole load of nauseating cigarette smoke.. I'd rather remember my favorite scents, as is!

a.

The question is: which is worse? Inhaling nicotine or cologne?! I may be killing myself but at least I smell good.

TNMA
    "Why not seize the pleasure at once?"
    -- Jane Austen (Sun, and Mercury in Sagittarius)

Quote Originally Posted by BrothaG
    I knew about those perfumed cigs, they're sometimes used in tv shows/series when the actress or actor doesn't want to smoke the 'real stuff'. Carrie did that on Sex and the City.

But I can't imagine they would actually taste good when scented with perfume we spray on ourselves. It would probably remind me of miss-spraying a fragrance so that it somehow ends up in your mouth, the taste isn't all that...
    These cigarettes look weird, they don't look like normal ciggies. The 'Black Devil' for example are all black with a gold ring at the filter. (I am actually a little self-conscious smelling them in public.) But the smell of the smoke is not offensive like normal ciggies. The Black Devil actually smells a lot like Tea for Two, its supposed to smell like vanilla and caramel but all I smell is TFT!

You're right, homemade scented cigarettes will leave a bad taste in the mouth! Probably its poisonous too.

2 years ago my girlfriend and I were rolling cigarettes and we put cinnamon powder and vanilla essense into the tobacco - the cigarettes refuse to light due to the cinnamon powder - so in the end we threw all the cigarettes away.

Talking Re: Perfumed drinks, now perfumed cigarettes!

We all know smoking is bad for you and will probably result in the partakers death over a period of years.However,I would imagine a Kouros scented cigarette would make death instantaneous!!!