Code of Conduct

Question If I love Chanel Coco,JPG Classique EDP....

...Lolita Lempicka EDP,Coco Mlle,Moschino original,Burberry Brit... what would be your suggestion for my next purchase? TIA!!
    Current top five:JPG Classique,Chanel Coco,Lolita Lempicka EDP,Armani Emporio SHE,Opium

Default Re: If I love Chanel Coco,JPG Classique EDP....

Vivien: If I may be so bold as to suggest a fragrance to such a lovley actress , please consider L'Air du Desert Marocain . I think it might be perfect for you young lady . It's my SOTD.

It's silky, spicy, sultry, sophisticated, and sweet. No camels in that "Desert" !

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

I am also starting craving them opulent orientals in the middle of this intolerable heat. A true sign: autumn is upon us! I would say Angel, Hypnotic Poison and Opium, but they are all in your wardrobe.

Seriously, give a try to Boucherons, new Lolita Lempicka "L", JL Scherrer Nuits Indienne, D'Orsay Le Dandy, Fendi Asja, Sonia Rykiel (pullover), Joop! pour femme (blue box), Guerlains Shalimar and Samsara, Donna Karan Black Cashmere, CD Addict, Balenciaga Christobal and if money is not the object, make it Anne Pliska, MPG George Sand and Creed Angelique Encens, there is lots and lots more well worth trying.

As a change, you might also venture into a new uncharted territory for you and try fruity chypres, oh so perfect for crisp autumn days infused with the scent of ripe fruits: Rochas Femme, Mauboussin, Balenciaga Talisman, YSL Champagne, Shiseido Feminite du Bois.

Good luck!

Just wanted to add Tocade by Rochas, because I like it very much, also it`s a classic.
    Gaultier2 and Pink Sugar might also appeal to you. Maybe also Mira Bai by Chopard.

I love both those, but not so much Coco Mlle or Lolita Lempika.

Cartier has two: Panthere De Cartier is a rich oriental. Le Baiser Du Dragon is a woody mysterious oriental.

Have you tried L'Heure Bleue by Guerlain? I didn't see it in your wardrobe. If you haven't, you owe yourself a try.

I just a little bottle of Spark parfum from Liz Claiborne and it is a creamy, pillowy amber, reminds me of the drydown of Caron's Farnesiana (my fav of all time). Love it! Shalimar Light also comes to mind as another you might like.

Thank you so much,great suggestions! I`ll go for Lempicka L,Boucherons,Joop!,Shiseido FDB,Asja,both Cartiers,and Guerlains.But not sure about Addict (Boucheron Trouble is supposed to be `more sophisticated vanilla than Addict`-any thougths on this?). Friuty chypres is great idea- Gucci Rush perhaps?
    Current top five:JPG Classique,Chanel Coco,Lolita Lempicka EDP,Armani Emporio SHE,Opium

Your wardrobe looks exactly like my aunt's. Based on that, I'd have to go with Dior Addict. Cut's a cross between Coco and Burberry in my opinion.

Overcome By Fumes

George Sand

Just wanted to say that Troubel by Boucheron smells like Gluhwine to me, I don`t like it at all!

I love Trouble, but then again Dior Addict didn't work on me. On me Trouble a lovely vanilla Oriental with a twist that I can't quite put my finger on. Not exactly floral, not exactly citrus, almost like some goodie baking, but it has a "fresh" quality to it. For some reason I always get compliments on this one, and I admit I really like the bottle too.
    Respond intelligently even to unintelligent treatment.
    - Lao Tzu

summer means fireflys

Quote Originally Posted by Vivienleigh
    But not sure about Addict (Boucheron Trouble is supposed to be `more sophisticated vanilla than Addict`-any thougths on this?)
    I love both Addict and Trouble. To me, Addict is all-out dead sexy and Trouble is more flirty wholesome sexy. Trouble is sweeter and the blue cedar+vanilla is "cleaner" than Addict's sandalwood+vanilla. Addict has a green note that weaves in and out and keeps it edgy and just off-guard. I don't know if I would say Trouble is more sophisticated than Addict, it is probably a tad more subtle, though.
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Délices you might like, too.
    "They who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night."
    Edgar Allan Poe

http://perfumum.blogspot.com/