Code of Conduct

Default Magnetism pulled a girl closer to me last night

So I hanged out was going a friends house to hang out with 2 of my friends and 2 girls at 730.

So at 545 I sprayed about 2 sprays of Magnetism to the chest
    Then at 650 I sprayed one on each wrist

We ended going to the house and the magnetism and my charming personality really hit it off with the two. One girl I have met before and seem to get along well. At the end of the night I gave my number to both and got both of theres. The girl I knew before called me that night and we agree that we should hang out more often and just one on one.

Now I dont know if she smelled the magnetism but it made me feel good knowing I smell good. This is a surely a scent that draws the ladies into your forcefield.

Default Re: Magnetism pulled a girl closer to me last night

Basically when you go out with ladies. Wear this scent.

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by KingMist
    Basically when you go out with ladies. Wear this scent.
    I think Magnetism has that reputation as a popular "club" scent. So I think you've must have made a good choice for your purposes, then. It seems to have worked for your needs. Congrats.

Quote Originally Posted by Serpent
    I think Magnetism has that reputation as a popular "club" scent. So I think you've must have made a good choice for your purposes, then. It seems to have worked for your needs. Congrats.
    It fitted good on me that night and will wear it whenever I am around ladies.

Well I am hanging out with the same girl and wearing Azzaro Visit. Hopefully I have the same results! I already sprayed my shirt once. One shot on each of my shins. Where else should I spray. I was thinking once on the neck.

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by KingMist
    Well I am hanging out with the same girl and wearing Azzaro Visit. Hopefully I have the same results! I already sprayed my shirt once. One shot on each of my shins. Where else should I spray. I was thinking once on the neck.
    The neck is always good. Prime nuzzling territory...

With Visit, I say less is more. She'll run from you if there's too much. I use a spray for the wrists and one on the chest with it, and people still comment (negatively) on how strong it is for the first half hour or so. After that, it's great.

ps...yes indeed with the Magnetism and the ladies. My gf's favorite by a long shot.

good ol' Magnetism, always works for me too. Always good to get girls in the 'force field'

My guess is that it was you, your looks and/or personality that did the trick. And she didn't hate the frag, logically.
    I don't like magnetism BTW.
    Visit is a much better scent.

Interesting, the Basenotes directory says Magnetism contains Schinus, a supposed aphrodisiac. Maybe it WAS your scent!

What is Schinus anyway?

Serpent

Quote Originally Posted by ChrisW
    Interesting, the Basenotes directory says Magnetism contains Schinus, a supposed aphrodisiac. Maybe it WAS your scent!

What is Schinus anyway?
    I think this hunt went on when Magnetism for Men initially came out, and we determined it's a type of pink peppercorn.

ETA: It's the Brazilian peppertree.
    Last edited by Serpent; 26th August 2006 at 03:35 PM.

Neat-O. Thanks Serpent.