Code of Conduct

Default Something Like Beyond Paradise

I remember starting a thread about this many months ago, but couldn't find it. Once again, I am interested in finding a fragrance that smells like Beyond Paradise (men's version). I really like the non-citrus fruit smell; kind of a mango, papaya-type smell, but for some reason, possibly because it's too synthetic, I don't care for Beyond Paradise enough to buy it. I am ANXIOUSLY awaiting the new Polo DOUBLE BLACK because of it's mango and pepper top notes, but will be disappointed if it smells too much like Polo Black. What else smells like mangos and/or non-citrus fruit?
    Licorice candy for breakfast, and another dab of Black Vines by Kerosene. And a spritz of Plum Japonais for Sunday.

I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like

Default Re: Something Like Beyond Paradise

You definately need to try Paris Hilton for men. Its a non-citrus fruity scent with a long lasting dry down.

Have a look at the Comptoir Sud Pacifique range. Easy to get from ebay etc. They are unisex, however some are more feminine / masculine than others.

The one you maybe looking for is -Mora Bella / Fruits Sauvages

http://www.basenotes.net/ID26122379.html

it is spot on, top 5 frag for me. Cool tropic paradise is good too. Not many reviews on here for them, but order a sample of ebay. I love em!

The vanilla's my wife has REALLY work on me 2 ,especially - Vanille peach. The girls love it!

* Top Notes
    * Peach Juice,

Middle Notes
    * Hibiscus, Vanilla Cream,

Base Notes
    * Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Coconut Milk, Musk,
    coor blimey mary poppins, is that Aqua Motu or the penguins?

eau_de_amour, I took your advice and tried Paris Hilton today: I was impressed with the first spray on my hand, nice and fruity, like you said... but it quickly soured on my skin, in only a few minutes. I appreciate your suggestion, though.
    Markinlondon, I will have to try Mora Bella, if I can find it, but it has a lot of vanilla and milk in it: and those are 2 things I don't like. But maybe the peach scent is stronger than the vanilla.
    Licorice candy for breakfast, and another dab of Black Vines by Kerosene. And a spritz of Plum Japonais for Sunday.

I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like what I like

Oh I know this one! I just can't remember right now. I sniffed a sample a couple weeks ago that made me think just that. I'll just have to go figure out which one it was and get back to you.

hmm i think there really is nothing very similar to EL's BPforM but i see you seem to like some fruits on your scent, wich makes me recommend TH's True Star Men (very underrated and very safe) -and his summer cologne 2005 and '06, PR's BlackXS, DKBeDeliciousMen, HB's Hugo, CK's Escape for men and Herrera's Chic forM.
    hope you like some!

Tommy Bahama's Very Cool has a Mango like top note.