Code of Conduct

Default Tobacco with smoke and depth

I have Eau Des Iles, and I like the balance of the coffee, the smoke and some honey. I know that Dzing may be 'Like" it, but the Eau des Iles wears better.

I tried Miller Harris Feiulles de Tabac. A nice scent, maybe a tad smokey, and not enough longevity or depth. Anyone know of something like this, but maybe just a little deeper on the scent and lasts a long time> try to leave out the powder and the soapiness

Sam

Default Re: Tobacco with smoke and depth

You may like Ulrich Lang's "Anvers." It's possibly not as deep as you're hinting, being a little more airy and provacative, but nonetheless an enticing tobacco fragrance.

The best tobacco I have is also the most inexpensive - Cuba Red. More of an organic leafy tobacco than a smoky one, but excellent at any rate. Absolutely no powder, floral or soapiness in this one - just a nice masculine tobacco with a slight orange zest mixed in to keep it civilized.

Jacomo de Jacomo

Quote Originally Posted by Cipriano
    The best tobacco I have is also the most inexpensive - Cuba Red. More of an organic leafy tobacco than a smoky one, but excellent at any rate. Absolutely no powder, floral or soapiness in this one - just a nice masculine tobacco with a slight orange zest mixed in to keep it civilized.

Agree strongly. Only Cuba with quality is Cuba Red, and it is very nice

I d/k the frags you mentioned but maybe Le Dandy is what you're looking for?

Dan
    [SIZE=3][SIZE=2]"We are fast approaching the stage of the ultimate inversion: the stage where the government is free to do anything it pleases, while the citizens may act only by permission; which is the stage of the darkest periods of human history, the stage of rule by brute force." Ayn Rand...[/SIZE][/SIZE]

"The essence of fascism is to make laws forbidding everything and then enforce them selectively against your enemies."
    [URL="http://www.basenotes.net/wardrobe/2755"][COLOR=green]
    [INDENT]Daily Wardrobe [/INDENT][/COLOR]
    [/URL]

A vote for a new tobacco-based scent, John Varvatos "Vintage". The note is listed as "Turkish tobacco"; I don't know what benefit/meaning, if any, I should ascribe to this. All I know is that the tobacco in Vintage is smooooooothhh.
    Last edited by CM Wolff; 28th August 2006 at 04:31 PM.