Code of Conduct
    Post Thanks / Like

Wink Taking a break...

NOTE: I'm back earlier than expected. The full original text remains available below.

Well, I'm in the middle of another academic crisis... my parents are telling me to cut back on my computer usage because one of my current classes (which also has to do with computers) is suffering as a result of my heavy usage of the Web.

So, I've decided to take a temporary break from Basenotes and most other websites until my academic situation improves. It may be for only a month, but it may also be longer... I won't be back until the situation is all cleared up and my academics are in a position where I'll be able to post again. I'll still peek in from time to time, though (even though I won't post during this period).

And yes, I'll still smell good.
    Last edited by MFfan310; 31st August 2006 at 08:08 PM.
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Serpent

Default Re: Taking a break...

Quote Originally Posted by MFfan310
    And yes, I'll still smell good.
    So I take it this means you're going to stop wearing Gaultier²? (Sorry, I just had to...)

Now that's a wise decision. Good luck and come back soon, here we'll be waiting ...
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with your course work!

Post Thanks / Like

You can look at Basenotes and do your homework too. Just get with it.

ALLOT YOUR TIME. That's the key. You don't have to sacrifice or go to extremes. That's a myth perpetuated by people who haven't evolved.

Have fun either way.

Post Thanks / Like

Good luck with school. At least you had a good summer--now I'm not sure if you got that summer job as a fragrance model. Hmm..??
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by pluran
    You can look at Basenotes and do your homework too. Just get with it.

ALLOT YOUR TIME. That's the key. You don't have to sacrifice or go to extremes. That's a myth perpetuated by people who haven't evolved.

Have fun either way.
    Well, I'm back, as I couldn't stand it any longer. Honestly, I was starting to miss all of you.

But here's the story... I was really sick these past few days, and I felt like I couldn't concentrate on my homework at all then due to those pesky seasonal allergies. However, I'm almost back to normal now, and now I feel like I can concentrate on my homework while posting here again.

And time management is key... I'm going to set aside certain days and times to do my homework.

Now, how about that Scent Synchronization Day...
    I am not afraid to keep on living - I am not afraid to walk this world alone.

Take care and may these next few weeks fly by quickly.
    Gary