Code of Conduct

Default News: Isabella Rosselini's daughter signs with Lancôme.

From WWD.com

23 year old Elettra Rossellini Wiedemann, daughter of former Lancôme star Isabella Rossellini, has signed a contract with the brand. She will be featured in ads for skincare, makeup and fragrances. Starting with a skincare ad for Asian markets at the end of the year.

Elettra

Isabella represented Lancôme for 14 years, and certainly contributed to the success of Trésor IMHO, she began a career as a model when she was 26 (that's when most models retire).

Isabella

Got a feeling we will see Elettra in Trésor ads pretty soon.

PS: Wouldn't it be great if Lancôme used Isabella again for say their Abolue skincare line for mature skins.

Default Re: News: Isabella Rosselini's daughter signs with Lancôme.

Isabella Rossellini is still the face for Lancôme in my mind, she was simply the greatest, ever. I love Ines Sastre and Devon Aoki, but all the other later faces haven't impressed me much.

Elettra looks more like her father than her mother but it's nice that she has inherited her mother's job.
    "Wovon man nicht lesen kann, darüber muss man schreiben."

I am glad also that Isabella is still on the news! The photo posted of her daughter is rather unfortunate, she has looked way better than that! she's real pretty.

Yeah..Isabella Rosselini just had all the features working together perfectly. I'm sure the new face will do well and may prove to be a brilliant marketing strategy.
    "A great perfume is a work of art, it can lift our days, haunt our nights and create the milestones of our memories. Fragrance is liquid emotion. And that never goes out of fashion. " MICHAEL EDWARDS