Code of Conduct

Question Azzaro pour homme

You think the strength of Azzaro ph 250ml SPLASH wud be any different from a Azzaro ph 100ml SPRAY? Both have edt mentioned on them...

Am gettin the 250ml by paying just 1.5 times the price of 100ml...but i am not too comfortable with the idea of splashing perfume on myself...i think spraying is a much better way to wear it..also there is an assumption that splashes are WEAKER (as in they are mostly after shave lotions) but this one mentions edt on the bottle...just wanted to take the opinion of experts here...
    later i thot maybe i cud buy an atomiser and spray it...whadya say?
    tried a sample of this one yesterday...it was in the form of a tissue dabbed in the scent...dont quite like the applicator but the perfume is incredible....it just is...cant resist to buy it asap....bot chrome last week and i loved that too...now i think i would BLINDLY buy VISIT...i just have a feeling that like YSL has an entire range thats magnificent, Azzaro perfumes too wudnt be a disappointment...

Please do gimme ur opinion bout the splash strength

gupts

Default Re: Azzaro pour homme

If it is EDT than it is the same as the spray EDT. The best thing, is to get a atomizer and put some inside everytime you want to use it. Be careful with Azzaro PH it is VERY strong.

At first I liked Azzaro PH. But after a few days later it made me sick, now everytime I smell it I get dizzy and feel sick. Tuscany by Aramis so much better in my opinion, it's missing that earthy smell that makes Azzaro PH bad.
    Last edited by incedal; 1st September 2006 at 10:24 PM.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

Quote Originally Posted by incedal Be careful with Azzaro PH it is VERY strong.[/SIZE
    [/FONT]

At first I liked Azzaro PH. But after a few days later it made me sick, now everytime I smell it I get dizzy and feel sick. Tuscany by Aramis so much better in my opinion, it's missing that earthy smell that makes Azzaro Pour bad.
    Yeah i agree...its strong...its heady...dunno how else to put it but its so strong it gives me a high....guess ur right....one wud like this for the first few days and then suddenly get over it...but id still go for it....

and if we keep some of the perfume in the atomiser, does it go bad or lose strenght or something?

gupts
    Last edited by gupts; 1st September 2006 at 10:34 PM.

I don't think splash strength would be different from spray BUT....
    My feeling is that large splash bottles might be sitting around in inventory for a while; they are not usually as easy of a sale as a smaller spray, and most people prefer sprays.

Personally I've been moving slowly over to the splash side of things especially for weaker frags or summer frags.

This is just me, but I find Azzaro to be a weaker frag without too much duration on my skin. I really love the stuff, and wish the duration was longer. If I did it over again, I'd go for the splash, but you want to make sure the stuff is not old or hanging out in the light or something. I'd really hesitate if it is a tester without a box.
    K
    MisterK / Vicomte de K / K
    Ephemeral Top 5: YSL PH HC, Worth PH, Equipage, Monsieur Rochas HC, Acqua di Gio