Code of Conduct

Default AdP - Iris Nobile EdP; New?

I just recieved some samples from AdP today, and one of them were Iris Nobile EdP. As I searched around the net to read about the Edt vs. the EdP, I noticed no one has mentioned the EdP, but nearly everyone seems to think the EdT is way too light.

So is this a totally new release, or has anyone smelled it, or got any information on it?

Default Re: AdP - Iris Nobile EdP; New?

The EDP is new, and I smelled it about a week and a half ago at Harrods. There is much less sparkle and citrus in it and more iris, but the iris is sweet rather than papery. It lasts for about 6 hours (better than the EDT, which vanishes on me). I prefer the edt for its lovely sparkle.

I smelt this the other day - I wasn't particularly impressed, it seemed rather sharp and citrussy to me. I am not a particular fan of the EDT, I don't have a sample of it, but I have also smelt it when passing the stand, and it seemed to me that the two are quite different. I am sorry I didn't pay more attention to it, but my personal impression was; stronger, but not as nice as the EDT. And yes, different!

I tried this in Germany and it was more powdery, softer, flowery, but longer lasting. I thought it was very pleasant, but prefer FM's Iris Poudre.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf
    I tried this in Germany and it was more powdery, softer, flowery, but longer lasting. I thought it was very pleasant, but prefer FM's Iris Poudre.
    Hehe..Exactly..Just sampled them now, and as I thought the edt was way too powdery and floral, you can just imagine my reaction to the edp..
    Another con is that it is impossible to pick out notes from the both...
    They are completely drownded in the powdery floral cloud..
    Reminds me of a sunscreen from Klorane Paris..

Way to feminine for me, anyway!