Code of Conduct

Default Burberry now supplying samples

On my sample treasure hunt that occurred over the last couple months I contacted Burberry among them. They finally got around to giving me the finger stating that they simply "do not provide samples". Well, I wrote 'em back saying that was bad business practice and I didn't buy until I knew how a fragrance fared on my skin. About a week later they responded to that saying they had, and I kid you not, "found a few samples" that they could forward to me if I sent my address. Soon after I got another email from a different department saying that they were preparing for the launch of Burberry London and could provide samples.

So I'm figuring on just receiving some samples of London. But I'll settle for that. Especially if they give me the full line to sample. Shave balm...MMMMMMM.

Drop them a line and good luck.

Default Re: Burberry now supplying samples

Quote Originally Posted by FragranceFan255
    On my sample treasure hunt that occurred over the last couple months I contacted Burberry among them. They finally got around to giving me the finger stating that they simply "do not provide samples". Well, I wrote 'em back saying that was bad business practice and I didn't buy until I knew how a fragrance fared on my skin. About a week later they responded to that saying they had, and I kid you not, "found a few samples" that they could forward to me if I sent my address. Soon after I got another email from a different department saying that they were preparing for the launch of Burberry London and could provide samples.

So I'm figuring on just receiving some samples of London. But I'll settle for that. Especially if they give me the full line to sample. Shave balm...MMMMMMM.

Drop them a line and good luck.
    Burberry has had samples for years.
    The pursuit of philosophy is the hope that there is more to life than we realize. By philosophy, however, we come to realize that in fact there is less to life than previously imagined.

I asked for a sample of London at Nordstorms and they gave me 3! They were decants however.

I've received Burberry samples for years as well... Everything from touch to brit to London...

No way! Those jerks! I've had a very successful campaign find samples and blew me off. Maybe they were suffering Basenoter Fatique. Then again, they did send the new launch and stated that as much the reason why. I'd have to wonder of those of you that's been receiving samples for 'years' were of a specific cologne. Namely on the launch of whatever you got the sample of. Rather than just asking out of the blue for something they've had on market for years.
    Last edited by FragranceFan255; 6th September 2006 at 06:58 PM.