Code of Conduct

Default Bulgari pour Homme Soir

I'm surprised nobody had mentioned this one yet given Bulgari's popularity here. Saw it at Nordstorm but kind of overlooked it when I saw the Burberry London display. Maybe it will right the wrong that is Bulgari PH Extreme which was supposed to address the longevity issues of PH. Third time's the charm?

Default Re: Bulgari pour Homme Soir

Bulgari PH is nice but I just do not like the drydown to much, it smells very sour and boring. They should of improved it with the Extreme version but it was the same with extra musk plus grape fruit.
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5
    Heritage 2. Antaeus3.Kouros 4. Drakkar Noir 5. Montana PDH

I reviewed it here...
    http://community.basenotes.net/showt...highlight=soir

I tried it once more after writing this and liked it even less.
    Anyone want my sample?

-Slim

I thought this was nice, but I can't see $88.00 (If I remember correctly) for a large spray.The Bottle and packaging are nice....the fragrance is nice....I will have to give this much thought.
    Gary

Quote Originally Posted by G.303
    I thought this was nice, but I can't see $88.00 (If I remember correctly) for a large spray.The Bottle and packaging are nice....the fragrance is nice....I will have to give this much thought.
    Gary
    $88.00 ? On eBay you can get for $15 for the large spray tester or non tester for $25
    "...but I also can't prove that mushrooms could not be intergalactic spaceships spying on us." Daniel C. Dennett

Top 5

Quote Originally Posted by incedal
    $88.00 ? On eBay you can get for $15 for the large spray tester or non tester for $25
    Where? All I see is a sample.

Quote Originally Posted by manicboy
    Where? All I see is a sample.
    oops, I meant the PH not the soir, sorry I did not know their was a new version out.

Top 5

it's available at bloomingdale's now.

If I'm not mistaken Sephora has it also. I sprayed some this past week and wasn't impressed with it. It seemed very tame and inoffensive.

Does anybody of you know when it is supposed to appear in Germany? Thanks in anticipating.

Maybe "thanks in anticipation" would be better.

It smells like a one note fragrance to me. I don't find it very interesting.

I picked the 3.3oz bottle of this yesterday for $31 ... blind buy as usual.

Within barely a day of owning it, it's already become a comfort scent for me. When I firt spritzed it on my arm last evening I couldn't smell a thing.. zilch. Surprised, I spritzed 2 more times... still nothing

This morning I spritzed it again and finally I could smell/detect it apparently my nose was "dead" last evening. It's very subtle on my skin, rather faint. but it's there.. it revolves around you.. creating a sparse "scent cloud". I smell herbacious green tea, woods and white musk, pretty interesting.

My indoor test showed it to have zero sillage on my skin, but that may or may not change when I give it a full wearing and outdoors.. but it definitely is a skin scent, I doubt it'll have any major sillage on any skin type. It smells rich, alluring and somewhat mysterious.. I still am sniffing my wrist/forearm as I write... intoxicating stuff. All in all, i'm happy I bought this

PVC and Leather. A Chain and a feather