Code of Conduct

Default Bridgetown Eau de Toilette

i just purchased this cologne from a high dollar mens clothing store. They said they cant keep it in. it smells amazing, but i can seem to find a review on it. if you have heard of this cologne please feel free to comment.

http://www.bridgetowncologne.com/ this is the link the home page of the cologne.

Default Re: Bridgetown Eau de Toilette

Hi predator! It seems to be an interesting scent. Could you write a few more words about it?
    Welcome to the board!

yea i can right my own review on it, i have the bottle next to me.

Bridgetown- It reminds me of a fresh out the shower scent with no relevance to much fruity base at all. I would comment on its maybe powdery smelling, but the people who have smelled it on me love it. Its not over powering and its that scent that seems to trigger many hormones in womens body bringing immediate attraction to the wearer.

Quote Originally Posted by predatorwarrior
    its that scent that seems to trigger many hormones in womens body bringing immediate attraction to the wearer.
    Interesting. Seems like every basenoter must try this one.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

its that scent that seems to trigger many hormones in womens body bringing immediate attraction to the wearer.
    So, how do the woman's hormones get triggered? Can someone explain how that happens? If the scent leaks out of the bottle while the bottle is sitting on a table, and the woman comes near the bottle, will her hormones get triggered then? If the scent is sprayed on a sandwich, and the woman comes near the sandwich, will her hormones get triggered then?

Quote Originally Posted by Rockford
    So, how do the woman's hormones get triggered? Can someone explain how that happens? If the scent leaks out of the bottle while the bottle is sitting on a table, and the woman comes near the bottle, will her hormones get triggered then? If the scent is sprayed on a sandwich, and the woman comes near the sandwich, will her hormones get triggered then?
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!
    Current faves: CdG White, Amouage Dia, Millesime Imperial, Miller Harris Terre de Bois

Thrax

If it does that to women, then what does it do to homosexual men? This could be a double edged blade.

wow...i had no idea that some company has bottled my armpit fragrance...as honestly i can say several women in my past have commented on how my armpits have inspired them hormonally......but i choose to apply available fragrances to impart a "i'm a unique being with preferences and i choose to smell like <fill in the blank>..."...whatever works works i say...

If the scent is sprayed on a sandwich, and the woman comes near the sandwich, will her hormones get triggered then?
    Bologna sandwich? Yes. Turkey sandwich? No.
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

hey, it IS created by one of the "world's premier French perfumers"!

... that scent that seems to trigger many hormones in womens body bringing immediate attraction to the wearer.
    Well, maybe it has pheromones.
    « L'odeur de rose, faible, grâce au vent léger d'été qui passe, se mêle aux parfums qu'elle a mis.»
    [ Paul Verlaine ]
    Wardrobe