Code of Conduct

Thread: hello all

Default hello all

It is nice to meet you. the reason i came to this site was that today my friends girlfriend had a bottle of her perfume, Pink (I don't know exactly which one) but i'm not sure if it was boredom or curiosity, I sprayed some on me and i found out i really liked the way it smelt on me. This idea blew my mind... so i came to this site to see what you all had to say about it. as my name states, I have been told i resemble a modern day viking with that said I found it funny that a "viking" would like a "feminine" fragrance. I am looking forward to learning more about this science/art. I am also glad I had this experience today because it really opened my mind so that I am not limited to "masculine" fragrances. unfortunately I am a poor college student, so I can not afford most of the designer fragrances, but I am looking forward to learning what I can about my preferences and how to seek the fragrances out that best meet them.

Default Re: hello all

Welcome. You will most definitely learn many interesting things from people as I have from this forum.

Banned

Default Re: hello all

you're in for a delightful and informative journey ...