I was on my way to a book launch on Tuesday but took a quick detour through Horrids and Harvey Nicks.
1) Prada for Men is on sale in Harrods and the SA gave me a couple of samples when I asked. Not one I shall buy.
2) Euphoria for Men available in both places. Eek.
3) Didn't see YSL l'Homme in Harrods but tried it and scored samples in HN. Double eek.
4) Tried Lutens Chypre Rouge in Harrods. Now this one I like...
5) Harrods are now stocking Bond No. 9 but I'd already had a look in HN and sampled Scent of Peace (faint, whispy little scent) and Fire Island (didn't dislike this one actually).
6) Finally, I see that HN are now stocking MPG, first time I've seen it in the UK apart from Les Senteurs.
And so I went on my way like a canape-seeking missile, no more than twelve minutes after I'd arrived!
Hi - I-ve seen some MPG in Selfridges as well, not the whole range though (they didn't have Santal Noble ). I liked the new Burberry London for men which is (so far) exlusive to Harrods.