Code of Conduct

Talking you guys won't believe this

well i have only used one primary cologne since i was 16 years old and im now 31 . I have used obsession for men since then. Wow i really need to get out there and try some new fragrances. I was just browsing tonight to see what people seem to like. Well here goes i decided to try Ungaro III. A lot of people seem to like this fragrance. Hopefully it last all day .

Ncage

Default Re: you guys won't believe this

Take the plunge man. You're almost a third of the way to death, you need to make up for lost time.

You need to try Caron's Yatagan next. It's the obvious next step 0:
    Are you not entertained??? Is this not why you are here??

Thrax

Quote Originally Posted by ncage1974
    you guys wont believe this
    Your right, I dont.

welcome to basenotes!....i entered with 5 frags...boy did i need to get out more...save dem sheckles my friend......and have fun along the way...

try caron 3rd man...its not to heavy on the pockets but a lovely good basic staple in da drobe!

all the best
    sobranie

You're gonna get tons of recommendations on here. What I WOULD recommend, is that you try testing a few frags that sound appealing to you first. As your wardrobe grows and you start getting an idea of what you like, you can begin venturing into blind buying (which is very rewarding IMO) based on recommendations/reviews.

ENJOY!

Quote Originally Posted by ncage1974
    well i have only used one primary cologne since i was 16 years old and im now 31 . I have used obsession for men since then. Wow i really need to get out there and try some new fragrances. I was just browsing tonight to see what people seem to like. Well here goes i decided to try Ungaro III. A lot of people seem to like this fragrance. Hopefully it last all day .

Ncage
    What's hard to believe is that having found Basenotes, you seem to have managed to restrain yourself to only ONE new purchase. That's what I think of as discipline of steel.
    Renato

I entered in May with 4 bottles and half a dozen samples, I now have 16 bottles and 30+ samples. This place is dangerous, be afraid. Its like if you listened to nothing but the radio your whole life then suddenly found a message board that talked about music....wait, that probably happens.
    Can anyone remember love? It's like trying to summon up the smell of roses in a cellar. You might see a rose, but never the perfume.
    -Arthur Miller