Code of Conduct

Default Official Creed Store in NYC?

Is there an official Creed store in NYC. I'm going there in a few weeks, and I'd surely like to pay a visit. Thus far, on Google I found 879 Madison Ave. and 9 Bond St. calling themselves Creed shops, but they also share addresses with Bond No.9, so I'm guessing they may not it. Anybody know for sure?

Default Re: Official Creed Store in NYC?

Quote Originally Posted by Stuffman
    Is there an official Creed store in NYC. I'm going there in a few weeks, and I'd surely like to pay a visit. Thus far, on Google I found 879 Madison Ave. and 9 Bond St. calling themselves Creed shops, but they also share addresses with Bond No.9, so I'm guessing they may not it. Anybody know for sure?
    The only Creed boutique in the world is at 38, Avenue Pierre 1er de Serbie in Paris. In New York, you can buy authentic Creed at Saks Fifth Avenue at Fifth Avenue and 50th Street or at Bergdorf Goodman -- the men's or women's store, they're across the street from each other -- at Fifth Avenue and 57th Street. One of the very few independent boutiques in the world authorized to carry Creed is also in New York: Aedes de Venutas in Greenwich Village in Manhattan.

Default Re: Official Creed Store in NYC?

The Bond No. 9 store (at 9 Bond St.) also has 100% real Creeds. The owner of Bond used to be the official Creed distributer for the US and has lots of stock left over at discount prices.