Code of Conduct

Default Fumerie Turque... At last!!

The local specialty scents shop got the F.T. export bottles in stock 4 days ago... Finally got my bottle today. God I love this stuff. Smoky, spicy, smooth... I feel like i'm a Sultan in his Harem.

Default Re: Fumerie Turque... At last!!

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae
    The local specialty scents shop got the F.T. export bottles in stock 4 days ago... Finally got my bottle today. God I love this stuff. Smoky, spicy, smooth... I feel like i'm a Sultan in his Harem.
    Ditto!!! Good you got it! Hehe... It's no mystery I'm a huge fan of it...:bounce:

Ooo I love it so much too! I'm so ready for it to be released in the US!
    I've trademarked the color bleu

I could not wait, I ordered two bell jars (2.5 ounce bottles) from the Serge Lutens site and am having them shipped to England, to be combined with some shave stuff I will order and then sent on to me.

Sam

I'm REALLY jealous. Lutens is my fav line and FT sounds absolutely perfect. I'm being really patient... I'm just hoping that stores I have access to get it soon so I can wear it when it's really cold out.

I emailed Aedes about it to see when they would have it in stock. They said it is going to be a Barney's exclusive in the US.

I've been in a dilemma over buying an additional bottle or two while it's here... But budget, budget... Plus, it's an EDP, so I'm thinking this one bottle will last ages...

I still can't decide which one to go for: MKK or FT.

Either way, I am going to be buying blind!

Thumbs up Re: Fumerie Turque... At last!!

As of last night, Barneys has Chergui at $110 a bottle. They reconfirmed that Fumerie Turque will be in at the end of October.
    NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

I have two bell jars, 2.5 ounces each, that I bought from Serge Lutens and had shipped to England and tonight they will be posted to me. Yippee

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by robyogi
    I emailed Aedes about it to see when they would have it in stock. They said it is going to be a Barney's exclusive in the US.
    It won't be at Aedes?? bummer
    I've trademarked the color bleu

Does anyone know about FT's availability in Canada? Serge Luten's is sold at The Bay but I'm not sure if they'll receive any FT in October..

I certainly hope someone will be decanting this. I've heard great things about it and I'd love to get my hands on some.

Oh, the heresy: FT smells like a VERY expensive, VERY well done, VERY classy Estee Lauder scent to me. Like what would occur if Estee Lauder decided to make a nonpareil niche scent with no regard to cost.

Is Fumerie Turque sold in the UK? I ordered some Chergui from Libertys in London so does anyone know if they also stock this?

Quote Originally Posted by sdmilne
    Is Fumerie Turque sold in the UK? I ordered some Chergui from Libertys in London so does anyone know if they also stock this?
    I guess it isn't, at least not yet. I went to Liberty this week as well as to Harrods and Fortnum & Mason looking for FM - they did not have it.

Am i right in assuming that as this about to join the export line that all the big London shops will stock it?

Towards Christmas, French Lutens Agents will be able to sell Fumerie Turque also. They had Cherqui available for a few months last year. Supply will be available starting Oct. 15th.
    'Il mondo dei profumi č un universo senza limiti: una fraganza puo rievocare sensazioni, luoghi, persone o ancora condurre in uno spazio di nuove dimensioni emozionali' L. V.

Finsfan -- be sure to let us know when you get your shipment! Love to just W H I N E with envy!

NoNonScents!! Getting Ready to Retire....

Quote Originally Posted by sdmilne
    Am i right in assuming that as this about to join the export line that all the big London shops will stock it?
    Not all big London shops stock SL frags, however, FT can be bought in Harrods now, arrived 2 days ago. It's not sold in Liberty, Selfridges or Fortnum&Mason yet, not sure about Harvey Nichols.

Von Tech: I was in Nashville Friday so I went to the office, retrieved my little notice and ran, ok, not ran, but fastwalked, to the Post office and I now have two bell jars (2.5 ounces each) of Fumerie Turque. The gave me a small glass atomizer and a pipette, but I used the little roll on applicator that holds maybe 5, no more than 10 ml of juice and refilled that. Damn I smell good this evening, lol

Sam

Quote Originally Posted by finsfan
    Von Tech: I was in Nashville Friday so I went to the office, retrieved my little notice and ran, ok, not ran, but fastwalked, to the Post office and I now have two bell jars (2.5 ounces each) of Fumerie Turque. The gave me a small glass atomizer and a pipette, but I used the little roll on applicator that holds maybe 5, no more than 10 ml of juice and refilled that. Damn I smell good this evening, lol

Sam
    Damn! I am so jealous! I am just chomping at the bit waiting for FT to arrive in the States. I'm thinking of camping out at Barneys the night before. I love, love, LOVE it!!