Code of Conduct

Default A spicy fall/winter scent Noir Epices Nuit de Noel??

i am looking for a spicy fall winter fragrance, that I can love all through its life on my skin.

I have tried Noir Epices, and LOVE it first off, but it mellows into something I am not fond of. Not sure what it is, what is that lasting end note?

I have tried Nuit de Noel, and the same thing. I think I love it at first, and it mellows out into something else. Is it the same note I am detecting? just something as yet unidentified?

last year I enjoyed Avignon wore it all winter, but this year I want to try something with spice.

Default Re: A spicy fall/winter scent Noir Epices Nuit de Noel??

Feminite du bois is hard to beat, if a little hard to find!
    I also love Cinnabar.

Kewart, as usual, your taste is impeccable.

Loukoumi,

My most favourite spicy scent is Parfum Sacre by Caron. I only know the EDP, and it's perfect in every way.

Also, Youth Dew in pure parfum is to die for, if you can get a hold of it (it usually comes out around the winter holidays).

Aqaba is another spicy treat, more on the sweet side. Carnation, cloves,peach, rose, jasmine, incense, patchouli... It's drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, and also very classy.

Also, try Arabie by Serge Lutens - one of the most beautiful spicy perfumes. I think Feminite de Bois was just a preperation for it (hope I do not offend any fans here).
    Ayala Moriel, Perfumer
    Ayala Moriel Parfums http://www.ayalamoriel.com/
    Visit my SmellyBlog: http://www.smellyblog.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Ayala
    Loukoumi,

My most favourite spicy scent is Parfum Sacre by Caron. I only know the EDP, and it's perfect in every way.

Also, Youth Dew in pure parfum is to die for, if you can get a hold of it (it usually comes out around the winter holidays).

Aqaba is another spicy treat, more on the sweet side. Carnation, cloves,peach, rose, jasmine, incense, patchouli... It's drop dead gorgeous in my opinion, and also very classy.

Also, try Arabie by Serge Lutens - one of the most beautiful spicy perfumes. I think Feminite de Bois was just a preperation for it (hope I do not offend any fans here).
    Ayala, I too love Aqaba.
    I would love to try Parfum Sacre. I have heard so many glowing reports of it!
    I will have to retry my SL Arabie sample.
    Think the Youth Dew would be at Sephora?